Checking tackle

It wasn’t a ‘grab’ like Vinnie Jones did on Gazza all those years ago. It was a ‘caress’ of the genitals. Quite disturbing really. Should get a lengthy ban for it. Joel Tomkins got an 8 game ban for poking his index finger up Richie Myler’s backside last week in the game between Catalans Vs Rhinos. I’m expecting something similar. 

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

It wasn’t a ‘grab’ like Vinnie Jones did on Gazza all those years ago. It was a ‘caress’ of the genitals. Quite disturbing really. Should get a lengthy ban for it. Joel Tomkins got an 8 game ban for poking his index finger up Richie Myler’s backside last week in the game between Catalans Vs Rhinos. I’m expecting something similar. 

Maybe they’re both gay and just fancied it.. after all they apparently can’t come out so have to do it on the sly

Guest LondonOwl313
18 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yep as has been said imagine doing that to a woman? Your career would be over let alone a game ban.   But because we are men we are suppose to find it funny?

As agree with the Forestieri  comment, no one heard what he said beside the offended player - who frankly could have lied about it.  This is caught on camera and is a fact, so we shall see what the punishment will be if any. 

It’s worse than Forestieri.. I’d say sexual assault is worse than verbal racial abuse. And said abuse wasn’t even proven in a court of law either.

But in this day and age where people get super offended by a few words then who knows 

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

FFS

In all seriousness though.. would you rather be attacked physically or verbally. To me verbal is always less serious or scary

So if ref saw that sexual assault would he of got red carded? Typical a clumsy high foot there player goes down like he’s been shot so red card, our player gets groped and his nuts man handled in there area and nothing. 

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Would it surprise you to know that I'd have NEITHER on my shopping list?

Well yes both wrong of course but if you’re ranking by level of seriousness then I’d have verbal attacks as less serious than being touched up against your will. Therefore the punishment should be more than what FF got

In the same way that manslaughter is less serious than murder. Both wrong but in the eyes of the law one is worse than the other 

22 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Not uncommon in modern football 

Screenshot_20201122-174512_Gallery.jpg.a5b481332b6ab86de3926e314c2f085b.jpg

Not as common as the thumb up the arse though 

Today’s modern football players are embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

In all seriousness though.. would you rather be attacked physically or verbally. To me verbal is always less serious or scary

Maybe you’d like to do us a league table of physical assaults. Perhaps you’d prefer a bitten ear to a thumb up the arse. Electrocution to a kick in the testicles.

Go on, I’m sure you can work

out an order for us.

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Why, do you know Joel Tomkins personally?

• Haha 6