Checking tackle

32 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Player grabs another's players tackle, its always happened. Just part of the shithousery that has always gone on in football. If it had been the other way round people wouldn't even mention it. 

Why do you always bring Greno’ Woods into everything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, geriatricowl said:

Really? 

There’s loads of stories about it happening. Tons. 

It’s very strange behaviour but I suppose it’s bred from the attitudes in changing rooms and the friendships people have in football meaning they push the boundaries. Fisher had a spell in Scotland nothing to say he isn’t mates with Paterson. Doesn’t excuse what he did but might add to the possible reasoning.

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

If you did that to someone in the street it’s sexual assault

I laughed at the video when I saw it, as these things, and more, happen all the time on a football pitch. But you know what, you are absolutely right.

Of course the aim is to wind the opposition up, but a young boy seeing that may think it's acceptable to do the same away from football, on the opposite sex. I say young boy as boys are more likely to do that sort of thing. Whilst two adults, playing football, would probably ignore it, it's what it might be teaching others of a more impressionable age.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Errol Flashman said:

Clearly trying to provoke Paterson to chin him.

Absolute tool of of a player.

Can FA do anything after the event?

I'm sure the FA/EFL will give him a stiff talking to.lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Noticed it in real time yes. Patterson seemed to laugh it off.

Completely disagree and as you can see from the video above, Patterson is clearly looking at the ref as if to ask are you going to do something about this.

It was really noticeable as well Patterson's reaction when he sat down after being subbed, if you remember the camera man followed him and it was there for all to see.

Whether that is because he was annoyed at being subbed or annoyed at being sexually assaulted who knows.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They're obvs mates having a laugh

Dont' they know each other really  well?

Nah. The video shows him looking to the ref for support then walking off with his head down and he shakes his head too.

If Forestieri had done that the FA would slap him with a retrospective 10 game ban probably. Hope they throw the book at Fisher.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Who knows. 

But all players know that Championship football matches are streamed live so.... 

They also know not to:

spark people out in nightclubs, 

drink and drive, and

get a bit predatory on a night out in Rhyl.

Doesn’t stop them being morons though.

• Thanks 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Imagine the same scenario

but Callum doing monkey gestures

is that banter?

Imagine your wife or hubby coming home after going to work and telling you someone grabbed my fanny/******** to put me off

acceptable?

• Like 9