Checking tackle

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

It wasn’t a ‘grab’ like Vinnie Jones did on Gazza all those years ago. It was a ‘caress’ of the genitals. Quite disturbing really. Should get a lengthy ban for it. Joel Tomkins got an 8 game ban for poking his index finger up Richie Myler’s backside last week in the game between Catalans Vs Rhinos. I’m expecting something similar. 

We had “cupping” last night now a “caress” and index finger bumming....

PM sent 😍

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Player grabs another's players tackle, its always happened. Just part of the shithousery that has always gone on in football. If it had been the other way round people wouldn't even mention it. 

Football has moved on a bit mate. You might play Sunday League in the hope of getting a bit of sexual attention but I reckon this would get a mention if one of our players did it.  

Guest LondonOwl313
9 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe you’d like to do us a league table of physical assaults. Perhaps you’d prefer a bitten ear to a thumb up the arse. Electrocution to a kick in the testicles.

Go on, I’m sure you can work

out an order for us.

You’re just being impractical and unrealistic because with all offences there are differing punishments which suggests some are viewed more as more serious than others. Or in your world would a parking ticket get the same punishment as murder

Guest Therealrealist

I’m no expert on feeling peckers(honest)..but that weren’t a manly squeeze and run off...it looked a bit disturbing tbh..Patterson shud have chinned him

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

It wasn’t a ‘grab’ like Vinnie Jones did on Gazza all those years ago. It was a ‘caress’ of the genitals. Quite disturbing really. Should get a lengthy ban for it. Joel Tomkins got an 8 game ban for poking his index finger up Richie Myler’s backside last week in the game between Catalans Vs Rhinos. I’m expecting something similar

A finger up the bum 🙂🙃🙂

9 hours ago, davey_wells said:

There is a precedence now, albeit in rugby, and in this day and age its simply not on. Anything less than a lengthy ban (really lengthy) means its letting this kind of thing go.

The FA are not in a position to ignore this after everything that has gone on recently. 

Plus Fisher is an absolute tool - countless times now he's cheated and snided his way through games against us and I've seen that first hand right by the touchline - hopefully he'll get everything he deserves

, Very true and if ref had seen it he would been sent off and foul given. Which ever way you look at it's a sexual offence. Footballers are not above the law.

• Like 1

People belittling this. Or saying it’s “bantz” need to open their eyes. 

if your relative came home from school/work and said a colleague had grabbed their genitalia you would be outraged. 

it’s sexual assault. Doesn’t matter what the gender. ITS WRONG. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

I’m no expert on feeling peckers(honest)..but that weren’t a manly squeeze and run off...it looked a bit disturbing tbh..Patterson shud have chinned him

That's exactly the reaction he was hoping for. Get Paterson sent off.

Paterson did well not to lose his rag, not at the sexual assault (that is what it was) but at the brazen attempt at a wind up. Personally I'd have refrained from reacting during the game and had a few words after the game.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, prowl said:

That's exactly the reaction he was hoping for. Get Paterson sent off.

Paterson did well not to lose his rag, not at the sexual assault (that is what it was) but at the brazen attempt at a wind up. Personally I'd have refrained from reacting during the game and had a few words after the game.

So If a bloke come up to you in town and started fondling you wud you let him do it cus if you chin him you mite get arrested?.

31 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

So If a bloke come up to you in town and started fondling you wud you let him do it cus if you chin him you mite get arrested?.

No, I'd be flattered but I'd call an optician because the guy obviously needs his eyes testing.

The last time I got felt up was about 20 years ago when I lived in Brighton. Thankfully it was as I walked back from the bar, with pints in each hand, through a group of women. I took my time, you want to savour something like that , not rush it. lol

• Haha 2