Checking tackle

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

If your mate doesn’t want you to touch his ********, saying you were just having a laugh doesn’t make it ok.

Unless Paterson was asking for it?

I'm not saying anything was ok mate

I was just trying to think of a possible scenario that would explain such an odd situation

Owlstalk Shop

There is a precedence now, albeit in rugby, and in this day and age its simply not on. Anything less than a lengthy ban (really lengthy) means its letting this kind of thing go.

The FA are not in a position to ignore this after everything that has gone on recently. 

Plus Fisher is an absolute tool - countless times now he's cheated and snided his way through games against us and I've seen that first hand right by the touchline - hopefully he'll get everything he deserves.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

These kind of incidents shouldn't simply be shrugged off as 'banter'.

Nobody should go into their workplace and be fair game for what is, by the law of the land, a sexual assault.

He didn't accidentally brush Paterson's todger, he purposefully grabbed it twice. If I did that to one of my colleagues, I'd expect to lose my job, and rightly so.

With the footage going around, the FA surely have to take action, otherwise the message it sends to other players and young fans in particular is a very, very worrying one.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Player grabs another's players tackle, its always happened. Just part of the shithousery that has always gone on in football. If it had been the other way round people wouldn't even mention it. 

Can you imagine if was the other way round  !      With BLM being rammed down people’s throats every day. It’d be on news at ten !! UTO 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, sheffwed1 said:

I hope someone at the club will be reporting this to FA. This day and age it’s a suspension. Plus he is a ****house that Fisher. 

Darnell tho, innit bro 😉

Imagine the reaction if he did get a charge. Well deserves it though.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

I didn’t say anything about racism !  But now you mention it, I would say in this climate it would be looked at. The white man bullying the black man.  UTO 

You brought race into it with your mention of BLM.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

Didn’t Paterson take the club ambassador role for prostate cancer awareness last week, a bit of a coincidence this happens now. Seems like that Preston lad is making a disgusting dig at Paterson’s good work to me, an appalling person. Unbelievably professional from Paterson 👍

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

I didn’t say anything about racism !  But now you mention it, I would say in this climate it would be looked at. The white man bullying the black man.  UTO 

4 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Can you imagine if was the other way round  !      With BLM being rammed down people’s throats every day. It’d be on news at ten !! UTO 

image.gif.d00c86b1ecc047e01a86f5d901bb871a.gif

• Like 4