Checking tackle

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, prowl said:

No, I'd be flattered but I'd call an optician because the guy obviously needs his eyes testing.

The last time I got felt up was about 20 years ago when I lived in Brighton. Thankfully it was as I walked back from the bar, with pints in each hand, through a group of women. I took my time, you want to savour something like that , not rush it. lol

Fair dinkum 😁

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
12 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Can you imagine if was the other way round  !      With BLM being rammed down people’s throats every day. It’d be on news at ten !! UTO 

All balls matter! ✊🏾⚽⚽🍆

7 hours ago, McRightSide said:

You mean Fisher?

Yes I meant Fisher but my post was more following on from the FF incident and how the FA chose to weight the merit of the (lack of) evidence. 

Paterson deserves some credit for showing some restraint and common sense. I've been impressed with Paterson on and off the pitch, at Cardiff and in glimpses here too. Sadly, those traits are exactly what Windass lacked and ultimately lost us the game.

I think switching Paterson into midfield/attacking midfield, will be a smart move and we'll soon begin to see the best of him. Has his stand out performances at Cardiff were in midfield in his first season there. 

Fisher should get a lengthy ban, considering the lengthy bans in other sports recently, it also appears that he's got a history of inappropriate behaviour during matches too. 

• Like 5

On 21/11/2020 at 17:16, mattitheowl said:

Do that in rugby and you get a massive ban.  One of the England players got banned last year for it when he did it as a joke.  

Got a 10 week ban

16 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

It wasn’t a ‘grab’ like Vinnie Jones did on Gazza all those years ago. It was a ‘caress’ of the genitals. Quite disturbing really. Should get a lengthy ban for it. Joel Tomkins got an 8 game ban for poking his index finger up Richie Myler’s backside last week in the game between Catalans Vs Rhinos. I’m expecting something similar. 

More of a stroke than a grab did it twice which makes it weirder than it already is.

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Would it surprise you to know that I'd have NEITHER on my shopping list?

Would look a bit weird tbh

Bread

Butter

Strawberry jam

Verbal assault

Ham

Cheese

Sexual assault

Biscuits

Coffee

15 hours ago, Half time Bovril said:

So if ref saw that sexual assault would he of got red carded? Typical a clumsy high foot there player goes down like he’s been shot so red card, our player gets groped and his nuts man handled in there area and nothing. 

It's assaulting a player so a red card

Just received an email about a petition I signed.

Gemma and Maya Tutton shared an update on Make Public Sexual Harassment a Criminal Offence in the UK Check it out and leave a comment:

Petition Update

Harassment is a #CrimeNotCompliment @OurStreetsNow @PlanUK

Today, we launch a crucial new phase of the campaign, our official partnership with global children's charity Plan International UK calling on Parliament to make harassment a #CrimeNotCompliment. 

The current law is not fit for purpose. We need all forms of public sexual harassment to be made illegal

4 hours ago, mkowl said:

Yes I meant Fisher but my post was more following on from the FF incident and how the FA chose to weight the merit of the (lack of) evidence. 

The incident has absolute nothing to do with race so I don't know why you harping on about it - you are drawing attention to race to harp on about old news, when the only thing that should really be being examined is the sexual harrassment/assualt.

• Like 1