Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

Would like to see a winning result (obviously!) and really don't care what the score or nature of it is. Just about getting points on the board and avoiding relegation; with that reduction in the penalty and change in manager there's a really good chance we can now stay up so c'mon Wednesday!

• Love 1

Not long now to the start of a "New era" for Owls fans, obviously we have had a few more "New eras" than most clubs, but theres that tingle, well not so much a tingle as a nervous sorta fluttering in your stoma...Well not so much a nervous fluttering, but like wanting to vomit..a bit.

But, who knows?, some might think they know, but no-one really does...

So here we go again, and we can only hope for the best for Tony Pulis and the lads in this "New era".."Newish era"..

Its that happy time, when if you win..Its obviously the "New Era"...draw and its a "Newish Era"..Lose and its still "Monks fault..."

Go get 'em Tony!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I ate some cheese last night; dreamt we'd won by an elephant and an absense of mood swings after reverting to the Dark Light formation and playing with a ninja up front and a Chinese vampire at left inside forward.

Not sure I'd drop a bet on that. Just want to be honest with everyone here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

My hope is that he gets us to play with some intelligence.

Fed up with watching players make poor decisions, shoot when they should pass and vice versa, give stupid fouls away, pick up ridiculous cards, get on the wrong side of the ref from the start and basically playing like school kids.

Be strong, be competitive but 

use your brain , stop being naive.

Totally agree on these comments but it’s a players responsibility to fix these particular issues. They are basic mistakes that our players seem to make more than other teams.

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, oldishowl said:

My hope is that he gets us to play with some intelligence.

Fed up with watching players make poor decisions, shoot when they should pass and vice versa, give stupid fouls away, pick up ridiculous cards, get on the wrong side of the ref from the start and basically playing like school kids.

Be strong, be competitive but 

use your brain , stop being naive.

This sort of intelligence doesn’t belong on here 😁

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Owl Be Back said:

I ate some cheese last night; dreamt we'd won by an elephant and an absense of mood swings after reverting to the Dark Light formation and playing with a ninja up front and a Chinese vampire at left inside forward.

Not sure I'd drop a bet on that. Just want to be honest with everyone here.

Would you care to enlighten me what cheese you ate?

Sounds a fun dream.

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Not long now to the start of a "New era" for Owls fans, obviously we have had a few more "New eras" than most clubs, but theres that tingle, well not so much a tingle as a nervous sorta fluttering in your stoma...Well not so much a nervous fluttering, but like wanting to vomit..a bit.

But, who knows?, some might think they know, but no-one really does...

So here we go again, and we can only hope for the best for Tony Pulis and the lads in this "New era".."Newish era"..

Its that happy time, when if you win..Its obviously the "New Era"...draw and its a "Newish Era"..Lose and its still "Monks fault..."

Go get 'em Tony!!!!!!!!

We've had that many new eras a certain sportswear company must be considering suing us for copyright breaches 😆 

Edited by darra