Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

I have a good feeling about today. 
No rational reasoning. Just a feeling. 
I actually can’t remember when I last predicted anything right. 
On Matchdays at S6 me and my dad chip in £5 each and have 5 £2 bets on the score and never win any money. 
TBF one of the rules is not being allowed to bet against Wednesday, so that of course scuppers most of the bets!

Anyway, given this has terrible borefest written all over it I assume we will end up with a 4-3 Wednesday win. 
Bannan penalty hat trick plus wind assisted goal from Iorfa from our own half. 
nailed on. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Not long now to the start of a "New era" for Owls fans, obviously we have had a few more "New eras" than most clubs, but theres that tingle, well not so much a tingle as a nervous sorta fluttering in your stoma...Well not so much a nervous fluttering, but like wanting to vomit..a bit.

But, who knows?, some might think they know, but no-one really does...

So here we go again, and we can only hope for the best for Tony Pulis and the lads in this "New era".."Newish era"..

Its that happy time, when if you win..Its obviously the "New Era"...draw and its a "Newish Era"..Lose and its still "Monks fault..."

Go get 'em Tony!!!!!!!!

I feel sick already, was going to watch but think I'll give it a miss, ran out of blood pressure tablets this morn so don't

need the excitement.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Would you care to enlighten me what cheese you ate?

Sounds a fun dream.

Couple of posters on this page would suit that dream.

A slice of Dale Blue washed down by a bottle of Asteener 1867.

Wednesday Dale Blue works too. 

I need 3pm

• Like 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Let’s see. But Pulis likes the whole team to travel to games even if you’re not involved. For example Harris was there even though he’s suspended.

Genuine question here. 

How the fizz do people know who's on the team bus and who isn't  ?.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sage owl said:

Genuine question here. 

How the fizz do people know who's on the team bus and who isn't  ?.

Wednesday social media. They show a video of the players coming off the bus before every game.

Listened to a few of those Under the Cosh podcasts and ex players say that whether you’ve been picked or not Pulis expects you to travel and watch the team.

• Like 2

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Wednesday social media. They show a video of the players coming off the bus before every game.

Listened to a few of those Under the Cosh podcasts and ex players say that whether you’ve been picked or not Pulis expects you to travel and watch the team.

Didn't know that I'm old  and crap with tech stuff. 

• Love 1