Paddy Kenny on podcast

11 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Just had a listen, enjoyed it, seems a decent lad. Didn't surprise me to hear he doesn't like Blackwell, you never hear anything positive about that tail face.

Nearly every person that has been asked about him hated him. Comes across as a vile bloke 

Currently watching part 2 that was uploaded today. A great insight into Warnock and all the other managers he's played under. Top guy is Paddy

Who are the other lads at the table? I know they're ex footballers but I don't recognise them

2 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Currently watching part 2 that was uploaded today. A great insight into Warnock and all the other managers he's played under. Top guy is Paddy

Who are the other lads at the table? I know they're ex footballers but I don't recognise them

Chris Browne formerly Sunderland, Norwich, Doncaster, Blackburn

John ‘The Beast’ Parkin ... more clubs than Tiger Woods

1 hour ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Chris Browne formerly Sunderland, Norwich, Doncaster, Blackburn

John ‘The Beast’ Parkin ... more clubs than Tiger Woods

Cheers mate

Can't believe how old Parkin looks. Would never have guessed it was him in a millions years. Seems like a top lad though

On 11/10/2020 at 09:15, BIG D said:

I never minded him tbh. Took some right stick off Wednesday fans and took it well.

Agree with that. Always came across as a really good lad. Podcast as usual is excellent. I found myself liking Warnock as well. Which is worrying. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, vulva said:

For those who haven’t  seen these podcasts and like this one, there are loads more. Andy Johnson is brilliant. Marc Bircham recently was very good. 

I agree Andy Johnson’s is hilarious 

currently enjoying Jimmy Walker, former Walsall goalie ... I’m sure they don’t make players like this nowadays