Paddy Kenny on podcast

Been working through loads more of these recently.

Enjoyed the Horsefield one but didn't like him very much bit of a bully.

Glenn Little, really good, nice guy.

Jon Otsemoboor I enjoyed, really laid back character, likeable guy.

Matt Kilgallon, he's not how I imagined him to be, another good episode though.

Started watching the Andy Johnson one, but they went straight into loads of stories using nicknames of former teammates with no context whatsoever, didn't have a clue who they were talking about so gave up on that one.

Michael Gray, I've heard him on a few podcasts before so knew most of the stories, disappointing to hear him mention how bad the players were at Wednesday again, would like to hear about it in more detail. 

Also enjoyed part 1 of Duberry, funny guy. 

Edited by Whitechapel Owl

On 31/10/2020 at 13:44, SallyCinnamon said:

Just watched the Andy Johnson (ex Forest and WBA) episode.

Not my cup of tea. Some decent stories but can tell he loves himself and comes across a bit of a bell in my opinion. 

Yeah, gave up on that one about half way through. Couldn't stand him

3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Glad I’m not the only one who thought he came across as a tail.

It was the part when he was on about smashing other team mates' rooms up with Alan Rogers that I thought was abit farfetched, weren't keen on his episode either think he came across a bit of a t!t aswell. Can imagine the pair of them weren't liked by many team mates.

14 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

It was the part when he was on about smashing other team mates' rooms up with Alan Rogers that I thought was abit farfetched, weren't keen on his episode either think he came across a bit of a t!t aswell. Can imagine the pair of them weren't liked by many team mates.

I always find in life the people who have to over-compensate and say how funny they were and how much banter they have, are always quite annoying.

Definitely got those vibes from him. 

On 02/11/2020 at 13:03, SallyCinnamon said:

I always find in life the people who have to over-compensate and say how funny they were and how much banter they have, are always quite annoying.

Definitely got those vibes from him. 

He's  a bit Jimmy Bullard isn't he

Watched a few more recently. 

Iain Hume - What a miserable sod, so bitter about everything. I thought it might just be the Morgan incident but it's everything. Surprised Parkin and Brown are mates with him. 

David Thompson - Decent episode, typical Scouser, enjoyed it. Always thought he was a good player Thompson. 

Luke Chadwick - Really liked this one, you'd never believe he was a footballer in a million years if you weren't familiar with him. Has absolutely no ego whatsoever and doesn't appear to have a competitive bone in his body. 

• Like 1

On 18/11/2020 at 03:40, SmokieOwl36-0 said:

Just watched Simon Ferry’s part 2 what an absolute laugh. The story’s of Thomas Gravesen while at Celtic are just fantastic  what a character he sounded like. One of the best story’s I’ve heard on these podcasts. Would love Si to have Thomas on one day. 

Funnily enough I’ve just watched the Si Ferry one 

He was obviously a bit of a lad so some of it is a bit monotonous re drinking stories, but I agree the Graveson stuff is hilarious ... I was in tears at some of it ... some very good stuff about Di Canio at Swindon too

Luke Steele the latest 2 part episode. Interesting guy, another one who's not your typical footballer. (I much prefer these episodes to the LAD ones) 

Sounds like his playing days are over with how little enthusiasm he has to find a club, seems very happy playing up front for a Sunday league team, fair play to him.