Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Vardy v David Hirst thread this summer was hilarious. Hirst isn't fit to be in the same room as Jamie. Untouchable. 

Tbf, if they were in the same room, then Vardy would be looking for the nearest exit having to listen to Hirst's "I nearly went to Man U" story for the 50th time. 

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Alan Irvine's West Ham smashing Wolves, some bizarre results without fans since last seasons restart and at the start of this one

Was just going to the say the same thing, lots of goals flying in and bizarre results. Going to be a very strange season to mirror the strange lives we are currently living.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Was just going to the say the same thing, lots of goals flying in and bizarre results. Going to be a very strange season to mirror the strange lives we are currently living.  

Football is irrelevant compared with life and death; health, jobs and real life. It doesn't seem the same without fans. It's good to see some unpredictable results, among the usual out of touch mega rich madness and monotone, although it's still early days. No doubt the biggest and richest clubs will still run away with it but it will be interesting to see if the likes of Everton can have a say. 

On 23/09/2020 at 10:29, WalthamOwl said:

Wolves sign Nelson Semedo from Barca. Impressive signing imo. 

On 24/09/2020 at 20:20, hirstyboywonder said:

Impressive that Barcelona will potentially get over £35M for him. I wouldn't pick him ahead of Liam Palmer!

Great start for Semedo. :ghoulguy: How often do Wolves concede 4, never mind to the attacking potency of West Ham! 

3 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Very early days, but I said pre season that city are on the wane and predicted on here that Guardiola would be off at the end of season at the latest.

Hardly the boldest of predictions given his managerial history and his thoughts on staying as manager at a club for too long. 

22 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Great start for Semedo. :ghoulguy: How often do Wolves concede 4, never mind to the attacking potency of West Ham! 

Did he make mistakes for the goals? Didn’t see the game. Some crazy score lines at the minute. How often do Man City concede 5 for example! Fans missing is making a massive difference imo. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

Fulham are worse than us lol

Not surprised we threw away our lead. I never felt comfortable at 3-0 and that is what will cost us.

having said that, I thought there was a foul in the build up to Chelsea’s first goal & then VAR failed to rule out their equaliser for a blatant handball.

these new rules are poo .

• Like 1