Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

41 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I get wanting to get your team to play like that regularly but they just played into Liverpool's hands and were lucky to only concede 3 in the end.

Completely wrong tactics against Liverpool. They have the players to get in behind the full backs, clearly the weak point when they are pressing that high, but they only managed it twice. First time led to the goal. They continued trying to play through the press with short passes. 

Arteta is doing a great job but that style is too dangerous against a side who press like this Liverpool side. 

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

I really like Tony Khan, seems a good guy but he does say some really silly stuff online and in interviews/q&a's/media calls.

Can't seem to rein it in.

He shouldn't be acting like that. 

Completely undermines his manager and puts ridicilous amount of pressure on an already struggling team. 

If Fulham aren't careful, they will be in a full blown crisis before too long. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Enjoying this game. Liverpool really do look good. 

Looks already like Liverpool will run away with it again. Will be interesting to see if someone, like Everton or Leicester can make the top 4 but it doesn't look like anyone will get close to Liverpool.

Expected a lot more from City and Chelsea to be honest, still early days but the teams expected to challenge Liverpool, all look a long way off. 

Meh, not sure if it’s the demise of Sheffield Wednesday or the success of Liverpool, or the fact there’s a worldwide pandemic destroying lives but I just don’t love football like I used to.  I would always have watched a “big game” like Liverpool and Arsenal but I just didn’t have any interested at all.  Got a feeling this will be another pants season, with pigs and dirty clubs in the PL, it’s all a bit rubbish now. 

Hopefully I will get that spark back soon. 

Somebody needs to wake up in the PL or it will be all over by Christmas for Liverpool.

City & Chelsea both need their defences sorting.

Man U & Arse aren't good enough.

Everton won't last the pace, so it's up to Leicester to maintain a challenge. Once they start playing Thursday Sunday that usually takes its toll too.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Fulham will panic soon and sack him. If they’re getting dicked 3-0 at home by the likes of Villa then relegation looks a formality at this stage. 

They should sack him tbh. He is not saving them in a million years 

They need a proper manager 

Edited by FreshOwl