Big Dave, on his way back

Guest mrbluesky

He’s good to have around the camp. 
He works hard n be good for young ens

He loves the club. 
He’s summat different we haven’t got at the moment. 
He’s better than JR 

He never gets injured

He never moans at not getting loads minutes. 

No brainer if cheap. 

lost his number to Fiz tho. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

There will be a meltdown of epic proportions but he would be handy to have about the place. He’s not the answer long term we know that but I’d have him as a squad man for next season. 

Exactly and if he'd come on today instead Rhodes I'm sure he would have been more effective. 

1 minute ago, gizowl said:

Exactly and if he'd come on today instead Rhodes I'm sure he would have been more effective. 

What do you really expect from Rhodes coming on today ?   Your the only recognised out and out striker at the club and you still can’t buy a start ? But yeh .... get off the bench and give a reyt good go lad?  I’d have told Monk to ram it 

What a shot of confidence that is from

the gaffer,  bet JR proper puts the hard yards in on training ground this week now  

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

I think it would really show we haven’t been able to get the players in Monk wanted. Squad player maybe but we need to bring in a new target man, someone that offers more than Nuhiu. 

We know this but he's still good to be on the subs bench. 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What do you really expect from Rhodes coming on today ?   Your the only recognised out and out striker at the club and you still can’t buy a start ? But yeh .... get off the bench and give a reyt good go lad?  I’d have told Monk to ram it 

What a shot of confidence that is from

the gaffer,  bet JR proper puts the hard yards in on training ground this week now  

Your sounding like a spoilt kid who takes his ball home ie Westwood and Hutch. He's getting well paid his attitude should be "here's my chance to claim a starting place for Cardiff, like Penny did. 

We have one striker on our books at the moment - JR - who’s about as much use as a chocolate teapot, and yet we still have people on here turning their noses up at the idea of Big Dave coming here as a cheap short term potential solution to our goal scoring problems, 

Unbelievable, Jeff !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Your sounding like a spoilt kid who takes his ball home ie Westwood and Hutch. He's getting well paid his attitude should be "here's my chance to claim a starting place for Cardiff, like Penny did. 

Don’t agree sorry,  the gaffer clearly has no confidence whatsoever in him 

If he’d come off the bench and scored I’d still have put good ££ on Monk benching him again for Cardiff 

Only recognised out and out striker at the club and you don’t get a start in the caraboa cup 1st round away to Walsall ? For what reason ? What’s Reach done to earn a start out of position ?   You put yourself in JR shoes there and I guarantee you don’t think ‘if I put a shift in from the bench I might get a start’