Big Dave, on his way back

Guest mrbluesky

15 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Yes that's the only possible reason he hasn't been signed up lol.

Wonder if anybody has a minutes to goals stats of our strikers since he signed to see how he compares? 

That's without noticing what he contributes in build up play and dragging CB away to allow other striker more freedom.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/atdhe-nuhiu/leistungsdaten/spieler/53436

Looks like roughly a goal every 300 minutes, which isn't bad at all

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Actually I don't think he's allowed, Windass wasn't and was solo training before signing for us. 

It'll be some sort of covid bubble thing. 

Could you imagine the carnage if a non signed player, caused a covid problem and got a few games called off. 

Windass wasn’t a free agent 

Edited by hugeowl

OK, because i was bored and curious I've done the average minutes per goal for our strikers

Fletcher 223
Joao 227
Hooper 203
Wickham 202* includes is first spell here
Lavery 309
Madine 250
May 378
Forestieri 227
Winall 336
Windass 156
Da Cruz 775 minutes no goals
Nuhiu 304

Rhodes 310

Obviously there are considerations to be made, but I think it confirms my feelings on Big Dave. Not the most prolific, but is capable of scoring goals. And I personally think he changes games when he comes on even if he doesn't score

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

So when hes on the pitch not a bad goal scoring record.

No brainer to resign for the right price.

Stop kidding yourself , not a bad goal scoring record ffs!

He is just a ponderous foul machine that has been reinvented by folk on here as an "impact sub" that "brings something different " that "defenders dont know how to handle" and "scares the life out of them" 

Its utter gonads, he isnt good enough, that his why he is now on universal credit 

And no amount of stats are going to change what I've seen with my own eyes or perhaps we should just sign him because "he's good to have around the place"

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, the monk said:

Stop kidding yourself , not a bad goal scoring record ffs!

He is just a ponderous foul machine that has been reinvented by folk on here as an "impact sub" that "brings something different " that "defenders dont know how to handle" and "scares the life out of them" 

Its utter gonads, he isnt good enough, that his why he is now on universal credit 

And no amount of stats are going to change what I've seen with my own eyes or perhaps we should just sign him because "he's good to have around the place"

Your right mate let's ignore the stats

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnny12Inch said:

OK, because i was bored and curious I've done the average minutes per goal for our strikers

Fletcher 223
Joao 227
Hooper 203
Wickham 202* includes is first spell here
Lavery 309
Madine 250
May 378
Forestieri 227
Winall 336
Windass 156
Da Cruz 775 minutes no goals
Nuhiu 304

Rhodes 310

Obviously there are considerations to be made, but I think it confirms my feelings on Big Dave. Not the most prolific, but is capable of scoring goals. And I personally think he changes games when he comes on even if he doesn't score

With them stats,get Wickham back quick,thats who we need young n something still to prove..

Never seen Dave have a goid game when hes started,but off bench definitely can change a game done so many times,another option and not a bad one either...

UTO..

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, the monk said:

Gave me the giggles did that.