Plus points

I'm pretty sure Monk knows that midfield is Brown's best position.

It looked like today was pretty much treated as a second friendly, and with Windass and Kachunga not yet fully up to speed and Rhodes needed for next week's league game, a makeshift strikeforce were given a runout to get a few more minutes in their legs.

11 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

I will give you Izzy Brown, but Bannan?   It was a game absolutely wanting someone to grab it by the balls, and all he did was the long sliding tackles that always get him into trouble.

Penny was very positive, he is like a rolls royce on the ball compared to some on the pitch for us today.

The biggest plus for me was Kirkland, basically saying Monk doesn't have a clue.

It's Kirkland who ain't got a clue "Rhodes should start every game". Obviously not seen him play in the last 4 years

Just now, Drewswfc said:

It's Kirkland who ain't got a clue "Rhodes should start every game". Obviously not seen him play in the last 4 years

I think the part of what was said that you omitted was a little more telling, but then again, you ommitted it.   Probably for a reason.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Dawson didn’t have a lot to do, but a good commanding punch in the second half, and the way he filled the goal for the penalties made me think he’s grown a couple of inches and built some muscle since he last played.

Just now, Ian said:

Making a fool of yourself on this thread

Alright, fine.   We disagree.      

Wow, just wow.    If you recorded it on sky take a look back, and pick up on the things that people have decided weren't said that were and were actually true.

I have broad shoulders, call me all the names you want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Dawson didn’t have a lot to do, but a good commanding punch in the second half, and the way he filled the goal for the penalties made me think he’s grown a couple of inches and built some muscle since he last played.

Thought he was carrying a spare tyre myself. Have a look at his waistline next time you see him.