Plus points

I can only hope Monk was experimenting to make sure he was confirming those two cant play up front (or show someone else they can’t!). Given how the game changed when Brown dropped deeper and Rhodes came on that has to be the way to go.

Happy for Penney that loan seems to have done him the world of good. Let’s hope he has a good season.

37 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I can only hope Monk was experimenting to make sure he was confirming those two cant play up front (or show someone else they can’t!). Given how the game changed when Brown dropped deeper and Rhodes came on that has to be the way to go.

Happy for Penney that loan seems to have done him the world of good. Let’s hope he has a good season.

I’m not sure there is a role here for Reach. He’d be better at a club that suited the way he plays

2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Sorry but Dele is not Championship standard at the moment, played like he had got his boots on the wrong feet . 
Penney changed the dynamic of the side 

Luongo had a very good game especially the first half 

Windass is a good clever player 

Brown again will be good. In his position 

We are crying out for a presence up front 

I really hope we can get Juitewieck , exactly what we need 

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

Luongo looked great in the holding role. 

Fizz looked really strong , needs to pass better. Though I'm pretty sure you don't spend 10 years in Man City's academy if you can't pass.

Brown looked really good when not up front.

Penney looked good. Wing backs playing on their natural side is the way forward.

You've got to remember that was fizzy's first game in 1st class football (if you can call it that) probably had a few nerves.... let's let him get a few games under his belt 

14 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

You've got to remember that was fizzy's first game in 1st class football (if you can call it that) probably had a few nerves.... let's let him get a few games under his belt 

I hope he comes good but in the position we find ourselves in We cannot afford any passengers.

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

But that’s occupied by Penney and Harris, anyway I’m not sure it is his best role, I see him more of an orthodox left winger

Harris could play either side as could reach really. It’s a long old season and Harris probably needed a spell out the team at one stage.

Reach isn’t quick and confident enough at taking a man on to be an authodox winger .