Jacob Murphy

2 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

You cant blame him for some calamitous defending and hardly anybody else scoring in the second half of the season. 

Looked a class above anything else we had over the final stretch. 

Well you say this but various people thought Murphy was good, windass was good, Harris was good etc etc, I am sorry but if we had so many good players we wouldn't have had such poor results

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest timrud
7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well you say this but various people thought Murphy was good, windass was good, Harris was good etc etc, I am sorry but if we had so many good players we wouldn't have had such poor results

We also had players like Palmer that balanced the good players out sadly!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
26 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

The results had more to do with playing two poo young keepers and having a crappola manager. Murphy was absolutely superb from late January onwards.

Came into his own in the 2nd half of the season - good goal return with 9 goals and could have had more - in a 3-man attack formation he's good for 12-15 goals per season, and a few assists. 

When you look at his career though, he now 25 and has spent around 7 years constantly on loan - he must be due a permanent and settled period at one club.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
20 minutes ago, timrud said:

Really? You pick on Palmer? There were MUCH worse players this season. In no particular order.

1. Pelupessy 

2. Calamity Cam

3. Wildsmith

4. Odubajo

5. Rhodes

6. Bates 

7. Winnall

8. Lees

And that’s just off the top of my head. Palmer is a decent enough squad player for the Championship.

51 minutes ago, timrud said:

29 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Really? You pick on Palmer? There were MUCH worse players this season. In no particular order.

1. Pelupessy 

2. Calamity Cam

3. Wildsmith

4. Odubajo

5. Rhodes

6. Bates 

7. Winnall

8. Lees

And that’s just off the top of my head. Palmer is a decent enough squad player for the Championship.

let's not turn it into a slagging topic of individuals.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Lees was off the boil, Borner was nowhere near as good as earlier and even Iorfa didn't look a patch on what he did early on. 3 good mid/attacking players don't make up for a dire central defensive unit.

• Like 1