Twitter - Odubajo

Guest LondonOwl313

To be fair he is a w*nk c*nt. If he stopped playing so crap then people wouldn’t have a go. He’s getting paid thousands a week  and turning out rubbish.

He needs to grow a pair, ignore the outside negativity as positivity comes from within and turn in some good performances. If he’s not capable of that then he should leave.

Sick of these weak players moaning about abuse and things when they don’t play well. What a group of sissys 

19 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

If I was performing poorly in my job - I’d rightly deserve criticism - our players have a weak mentality ingrained in them 

No real leadership from the boardroom to the boot room. It's like a flock of sheep just milling around awaiting a sheepdog to come round them up and give them some direction..... Baaa humbug lol

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I dont get the heerenveen bit..whats that got to do wi owt? Sibons old club innit

With a name like jord he could be from Holland and a heerenven fan living over here that adopted us as his club when we signed VanCrockren. Crikey what a let down on both parts no wonder he's a little miffed. lol

8 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

To be fair he is a w*nk c*nt. If he stopped playing so crap then people wouldn’t have a go. He’s getting paid thousands a week  and turning out rubbish.

He needs to grow a pair, ignore the outside negativity as positivity comes from within and turn in some good performances. If he’s not capable of that then he should leave.

Sick of these weak players moaning about abuse and things when they don’t play well. What a group of sissys 

He made a suggestion 

He's not moaning, you are. 

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He made a suggestion 

He's not moaning, you are. 

No I’m sorry but Odubajo is moaning. He should just ignore the guy, get in the gym and on the training pitch and improve his game.

Sick of the excuses, it’s why we are where we are. They aren’t good enough 

Can't agree more, think of the dogs abuse fox was getting all the time, even if he wasn't playing it would be HIS fault. 

Credit to the lad though he got his head down worked hard and showed the strength of charachter to deal with the boo boys and turned it around good luck to the lad at his new club where ever he ends up. Hopefully it means we can get penney back into the fold next year in his natural position as an attacking fullback /wingback. Which doesn't siut fox and was partly why he started getting the abuse. 

I do agree that no one should make sad abusive and offensive comments towards individuals and hide behind an pseudonyms or hashtags.

However, Moses ought to think twice before he levels any amount of blame for his mistakes at supporters. Regretfully it appears we have yet another player who is happy to blame the supporters for their underperformance.

For Christ’s sake grow a pair!!!   

• Like 3

No I’m sorry but Odubajo is moaning. He should just ignore the guy, get in the gym and on the training pitch and improve his game.

Sick of the excuses, it’s why we are where we are. They aren’t good enough 

Exactly "roll the eyes and scroll on by" not worth the time or effort I do it on here or faceache if someone is been ridiculous or posting stuff just to start an online war of words. 

Edited by shezzas left peg