Twitter - Odubajo

8 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

No I’m sorry but Odubajo is moaning. He should just ignore the guy, get in the gym and on the training pitch and improve his game.

Sick of the excuses, it’s why we are where we are. They aren’t good enough 

Good enough, not good enough, maybe so. 

Your post...shocking. 

Disgusting from the lad abusing him, disgusting from the Owlstalkers acting like it's justified.

We all know Moses has had mental health issues. To try and make exucses for him being abused is pretty disgusting.

Hang your heads.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

That doesn't mean he's not trying to improve 

He's had all season to improve, then again I don't think he's mad quite as many howlers or given as many penalties away as the run up to chrimbo, so it could be an improvement. lol

Seriously though I get what you meant,, maybe he's now trying to improve for next season.,but I still say he's gone backwards as a player since Hull. 

21 minutes ago, bolton9owl said:

I do agree that no one should make sad abusive and offensive comments towards individuals and hide behind an pseudonyms or hashtags.

However, Moses ought to think twice before he levels any amount of blame for his mistakes at supporters. Regretfully it appears we have yet another player who is happy to blame the supporters for their underperformance.

For Christ’s sake grow a pair!!!   

Depends on how you interrupt it.  I can't see where he is levelling blame on fans, all he is doing is suggesting that been positive leads to a better frame of mind.

Define, define, define.

• Like 2

Just now, shezzas left peg said:

He's had all season to improve, then again I don't think he's mad quite as many howlers or given as many penalties away as the run up to chrimbo, so it could be an improvement. lol

Seriously though I get what you meant,, maybe he's now trying to improve for next season.,but I still say he's gone backwards as a player since Hull. 

He's got older maybe a little slower, but for all we know he's out on the training pitch, in the gym every day etc trying to stay conditioned. Apart from the obvious pens, which now makes him an easy target, I think he gives lots of options and will be an important squad player.   

3 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Jord” has absolutely lost his head and it’s hilarious 

He’s just replying with abuse to anyone that questions him 

Fantastic to see 

Stick the letters a and n on to the end of his name, and you can see why he is making a complete t!t of himself.

I don’t rate Moses Odubajo as a footballer. I don’t think he’s very good and I think he’s cost us a few goals this season. I’ve never felt the need to go on twitter and give him horrible abuse though. And especially not for basically doing something that a few topics down on this forum, we’re calling Reda Johnson an absolute legend for

• Like 3

Just now, Waddling Owl said:

I don’t rate Moses Odubajo as a footballer. I don’t think he’s very good and I think he’s cost us a few goals this season. I’ve never felt the need to go on twitter and give him horrible abuse though. And especially not for basically doing something that a few topics down on this forum, we’re calling Reda Johnson an absolute legend for

Wrong site to be posting logical responses to.

I think the problem is the personal nature of the insults that fans throw at players on social media. I don’t believe footballers should live in a bubble where they are immune from criticism; by all means discuss performances and constructively criticise if necessary but the way some players are so personally insulted online is scandalous at times. 

Earlier in the season, I remember seeing a tweet in response to a line-up announcement on the club twitter page which stated “announce Fox brain haemorrhage” because Morgan Fox was included in the line-up. 

It’s quite easy to say “ignore it” or “don’t read it” etc but sometimes it can be hard to get away from. Just because they are footballers who earn decent money it doesn’t necessarily make them impenetrable, verbal punching bags that can just take everything thing that is thrown at them. Equally, think how it must feel to friends/family of the player to read back some of these comments. 

We need more from the players next season but this is not the way to get it.  

• Like 1

Struggle to see how personal abuse makes any player or person for that matter better. It’s just detrimental, however if your a pro footballer in the modern era social media should be an absolute no go made mandatory by your employer. It’s an absolute cesspit of humanity at times and the negatives seem to far outweigh the positives.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Disgusting from the lad abusing him, disgusting from the Owlstalkers acting like it's justified.

We all know Moses has had mental health issues. To try and make exucses for him being abused is pretty disgusting.

Hang your heads.

Just out of interest. What were his mental health problems?