New Huddersfield Manager

6 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

genuine question - did they go up in any of the draw strewn seasons they went unbeaten?

Pretty sure it involved a playoff defeat to Peterborough which they excluded from the run as it wasn’t a league game lol

I think the following season when the run ended us and Charlton went up and they beat the pigs in the final. 

1 hour ago, wiggy said:

Pretty sure it involved a playoff defeat to Peterborough which they excluded from the run as it wasn’t a league game lol

I think the following season when the run ended us and Charlton went up and they beat the pigs in the final. 

never realised the undefeated run had such a happy ending!!

3 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Can we replace Monk With Nuhiu because well, he cant be any worse, and it will annoy the f*ck out of Ian?

Why would it annoy me.....I’ve nothing against the bloke and he may be a decent manager.....only time he would annoy me is if he picked himself!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Get feeling this is one of those fashionable clip board coaches and with Belsa being flavour of the month anyone associated with him seems like a winner.

Predict Huddersfield will be looking for someone else by Christmas.

True tho the same was said about Wagner riding on Klopp’s coat tails and he gave them their best 2 seasons in a long time. You can never really predict what a manager will achieve

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Like 1

The think is Bristol City get rid of their manager within 2 weeks they have a new one, Huddersfield replace their manage the get a new one with in the week. 

We replace a manager 3 months later we are still interviewing for the post with so many managers out of work sure we cannot be that useless at finding adequate replacements.

Though saying that our choice of manager has a slightly better accuracy rate as out player recruitment so why should I be surprised.

Huddersfield Town have appointed Leeds United assistant Carlos Corberan as their new head coach. The 37-year-old has spent the past three years with the Whites and coached the club's under-23s as well as being on Marcelo Bielsa's staff. He replaces Danny Cowley after the ex-Lincoln manager was sacked on Sunday.

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

The think is Bristol City get rid of their manager within 2 weeks they have a new one, Huddersfield replace their manage the get a new one with in the week. 

We replace a manager 3 months later we are still interviewing for the post with so many managers out of work sure we cannot be that useless at finding adequate replacements.

Though saying that our choice of manager has a slightly better accuracy rate as out player recruitment so why should I be surprised.

An old saying.

"Marry in haste, repent at leisure"

This may upset you, but what if these clubs have PANICKED?.