Anyone calling for the managers head doesn't really get it

Tough one really. I don't think Monk is the problem, but I dont think hes the solution either. To say backroom staff aren't a factor in ffp though and chansiri always preached about putting his money in, the management team of Monk, Bullen and Weaver has to be (one of) the poorest in the league 

• Like 2

Just now, bobness said:

OP is only pointing out that the rot runs deeper...

The team selection, tactics , and management goes no further than Garry Monk 

Garry Monk is the man who’s responsible for results , shizz bust

Just now, Royal_D said:

Give me the name of a manager in today's game who can do a good job without any assistants...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

The quality of the squad, multiple embargoes, players not getting paid, EFL points deduction having over our heads, more first team masseurs than first team coaches etc etc etc etc 

I could go on

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think many think sacking Monk is a magic wand to Wednesday's problems but I can see why many people feel changing manager is a good place to start.

Under Bruce we were going in the right direction, under Monk even without a points deduction we are going downwards. That speaks more than anything.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The quality of the squad, multiple embargoes, players not getting paid, EFL points deduction having over our heads etc etc etc etc 

I could go on

I don’t understand this quality of the squad , who have we lost since Christmas when we were 3rd ? 

Monk's only one part of the club failings - the club stinks of decay at the moment. I imagine the players want out as they become wrapped up and associated with failure. 

We won't beat Stuart Grey's 2014/15 points total - one which resulted in him being sacked, and people defend Monk, who really isn't the answer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Under Bruce we were going in the right direction, under Monk even without a points deduction we are going downwards. That speaks more than anything.

Think one of the reasons Bruce moved on is that he could see the writing on the wall.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1