Anyone calling for the managers head doesn't really get it

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The quality of the squad, multiple embargoes, players not getting paid, EFL points deduction having over our heads, more first team masseurs than first team coaches etc etc etc etc 

I could go on

Only yesterday you castigated me for a similar typing error.

You totally lauded it though, didn't you when you managed to find an error in my typing.

Sorry, but you and this Monk love in is totally weird.

• Like 1

Guest mkowl
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The quality of the squad, multiple embargoes, players not getting paid, EFL points deduction having over our heads, more first team masseurs than first team coaches etc etc etc etc 

I could go on

It's the fact the club is riddled with a multitude of issues on and off the pitch. 

Poor decision making in the boardroom

Poor decisions by the manager

Poor decisions on the pitch by players

And no one really taking responsibility

Just now, HarryPlopper said:

Only yesterday you castigated me for a similar typing error.

You totally lauded it though, didn't you when you managed to find an error in my typing.

Sorry, but you and this Monk love in is totally weird.

Mate - chill out with the constant jumping on my posts

It's getting weird now

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, Furious George said:

Everyone go! Massive clear out at the end of the season! We've got the January transfer window!

The chairman needs to go. 

Badges, shirts, price, court cases, loans, grounds, everything.

He got very lucky appointing Carlos at a feel good time and it almost paid off.

Now we're stuck with a failed manager who took over another failed manager, who took over from a failed manager 

One consistent here. 

Couldn’t put it any better. 

Unfortunately the only person at the club who makes football decisions, doesn’t know anything about football

Might as well stick with them, signing below par players for this division is getting us no where apart from in further bother with the efl. Let every contract run down, go down (which seems inevitable, if no this season, next) play academy for a season or two until we are able to spend again then have another go. 

16 minutes ago, Furious George said:

Everyone go! Massive clear out at the end of the season! We've got the January transfer window!

Now we're stuck with a failed manager who took over another failed manager, who took over from a failed manager 

One consistent here. 

He didn’t take over from a failed manager, tho did he? He took over from a Manager who could have possibly taken us to the next level, unfortunately for us he F@@ked off?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I could go on

Yes, go on, we need to know more. 

What is the etc. etc. etc.?

It's weird, when we had Dave Allen (is that name allowed on here or is it still blanked out?) we were mental on here because we were treated like poo and never did anything. But.

The difference now is we're getting treated like idiots, rewatching poo, paying through the nose, and yet people are fearful of slagging him off because we're so in debt to this owner at the minute we don't want to panic him.

We're basically reverse prostitutes. Get fuc ked, we pay the customer, yet still terrified of the pimp. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I find this 'we were third' stuff extremely naive

Serious question - Why? That was the half way point of the season after playing everyone once? I thought league tables don't lie? What am I missing / being naive about? 

Just now, JOCOWl said:

Serious question - Why? That was the half way point of the season after playing everyone once? I thought league tables don't lie? What am I missing / being naive about? 

Because we were way overperforming and getting lucky breaks whilst not particularly playing convincingly

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Icehockeyhair98 said:

He didn’t take over from a failed manager, tho did he? He took over from a Manager who could have possibly taken us to the next level, unfortunately for us he F@@ked off?

Well, if you count a play off final loss, followed by a play off semi final loss as a success, then one of us needs to work out the definition of failure.

22 minutes ago, Furious George said:

One consistent here. 

We've already sold the ground, although we could try and double-sell it, the EFL wouldn't find out until 2023