FAO Trevor Braithwaite - Match Day Atmosphere

Trevor,

Apologies if you're not the right person this is associated with but I'm sure you'll know who is.

I know that all flags need a fire certificate to be allowed in the ground, but as no supporters are coming into the ground can we be allowed to bring flags into the ground even if they haven't got a fire certificate on the days leading up to the next home fixture and to keep them there until the end of the season?

I'm sure this will make Hillsborough look better than it did with just a few carborad cut outs (do they have a fire certificate) against NFFC.

You could easiler introduce a cloakroom ticket situation so flags aren't taken home by mistake and it wouldn't be difficult to patrol by one of the staff memebers.

• Like 1

What should have happened is every single person who had a season ticket should have got a free card board cut out, to say thank you for their support not be charge £25 for the privilege's.

But that just would not be football would it.

• Like 3

Can the stadium announcer have special buttons to press over the crowd noise. We need to make it realistic. 

- programmes 3 quid

- FFS Reach get stuck in

- FFS

- B astard

- No exit via Leppings Lane

- FFS

- loud noise of away fans celebrating. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

What should have happened is every single person who had a season ticket should have got a free card board cut out, to say thank you for their support not be charge £25 for the privilege's.

Oh give me strength, we are getting pro rata refunds if we want, lots of club's fans got nothing!

6 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I have had previous dealings with Trevor and found him to be nothing shirt of a gentleman, very approachable and did everything in his powers to help.

I think you'll find everyone else reports the same. He's always been brilliant with me too.

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

15 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Oh give me strength, we are getting pro rata refunds if we want, lots of club's fans got nothing!

Its not a dig at the club its a dig a football in general, they ask their fans not to get refunds, Ala Barnsley, Blackburn and others using the we will go out of business excuse, then instead of giving anything back they try and milk the fans again.

Unfortunately the phrase fans does not exist in modern football, we are all customers the only difference is the football clubs abuse the loyalty, to rip them off for anything with a club badge on it. 

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Its not a dig at the club its a dig a football in general, they ask their fans not to get refunds, Ala Barnsley, Blackburn and others using the we will go out of business excuse, then instead of giving anything back they try and milk the fans again.

Unfortunately the phrase fans does not exist in modern football, we are all customers the only difference is the football clubs abuse the loyalty, to rip them off for anything with a club badge on it. 

Gi box back ! 😭😭

On 23/06/2020 at 13:10, Harry Cannister said:

Trevor,

Apologies if you're not the right person this is associated with but I'm sure you'll know who is.

I know that all flags need a fire certificate to be allowed in the ground, but as no supporters are coming into the ground can we be allowed to bring flags into the ground even if they haven't got a fire certificate on the days leading up to the next home fixture and to keep them there until the end of the season?

I'm sure this will make Hillsborough look better than it did with just a few carborad cut outs (do they have a fire certificate) against NFFC.

You could easiler introduce a cloakroom ticket situation so flags aren't taken home by mistake and it wouldn't be difficult to patrol by one of the staff memebers.

Just switched on the Brentford game and noticed they've obviously had the same idea.

Looks good in my opinion. 

On 23/06/2020 at 15:53, room0035 said:

:Chansiri: