THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

I text loads of questions afterwards and got the 2 blue ticks and no reply!! lol

I'm guessing his phone is blowing up tbf

Maybe he’s not replied because he’s trying to work out who’s leaking his info. 

It’s .,....,.,,,,,,,,,,..gypsyowl

Phew 

every so often people post on the other threads and this gets pushed down to about the 5th or 6th thread. 

I go into a blind panic when I don’t see this thread at the top and wonder if it’s been pulled or something has happened 

I need my fix!!!!

2 hours ago, SouthStand75 said:

From what I’m hearing - Club statement due anytime now (club did same with charges against Chansiri which was also Friday night). No points deduction. Probs an end to ffp as we know it and salary cap moving forward. 

Anytime NOW?!

You got 3 minutes!

It would be a massive weight off everyone's shoulders if true. But it's odd how everything has been so water tight for weeks - I mean we never had an official announcement that the hearing was even going ahead - but now suddenly someone has leaked the verdict before it is announced?

Fingers crossed there is something in this though, it's cast a shadow for far too long and in any case we just need to know where we stand, one way or 'other.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, Howards back said:

I’ve just read the last few pages and with all the rumours going round I feel confident. About as confident as I do at Wednesday match when we are winning 2-0 after 80 minutes. You just know it’s going to go titts up. 

Is Odubajo playing? :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

If you're thinking of celebrating, I was dancing at the side of the pitch on 89 minutes!

It's the Wednesday way!

I imagine Derby are praying for us to get a result against the efl