THE EFL HEARING THREAD

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s hope Wednesday fans aren’t making this stuff up and lying to fellow fans. Lowest of the low stuff like that. 

Like lumping on Rowett all over again! 

46 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Sorry bit late to party  but have we got away with this. 

Twitter says "yes" 

The real world says "were're still waiting to hear"

Pick the option you prefer.

Note: I went with the real world.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest gizowl
18 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I like to think of it as we’ve been proved to be acting correctly

I think the actual term would be, acting  in compliance with the EFL. Wouldn't term a lot of what they do as correct just look at Macclesfield and Bury and now Wigan. My opinion that they should be there to help clubs but only want to kick them when they are down. 

8 hours ago, steelowl said:

All in my opinion

I'm hoping we've got them by the curlies I've suspected they messed up giving us permission  this is a show trial to shut the whinging clubs up they were hoping to get us on anything they could but they have a weak case if we have the permission in writing 

Did we have permission to backdate the sale of the ground into the previous years accounts?

Guest mkowl

See if you were trained in the Boardroom section on here back in the day you know the key is waiting for the fat lass to be in full verse 

58 minutes ago, mkowl said:

See if you were trained in the Boardroom section on here back in the day you know the key is waiting for the fat lass to be in full verse 

There's talk on twitter from someone we both know who was intimating that she was approaching her final aria. 

1 hour ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Did we have permission to backdate the sale of the ground into the previous years accounts?

I think this was prob one part of our defence but really love to have heard and tried to understand the dark arts of accountancy at play 

• Thanks 1

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

bloody hell missed the most exciting bit of the whole thread...goddamn Gin and Tonic!!!

Im looking forward to the pubs reopening so I can cut down on my drinking.