THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The Garry Monk thread has given me absolute clarity on where the finger of blame will be pointed if the EFL deduct enough points off us to relegate us

The fans of our football club in that thread are frothing at the mouth  waiting for the opportunity

To be fair even without the points deduction we have been free falling since Christmas. He has got to accept some of the blame. If players were aware of impending points deduction it his job to keep them focused 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The Garry Monk thread has given me absolute clarity on where the finger of blame will be pointed if the EFL deduct enough points off us to relegate us

The fans of our football club in that thread are frothing at the mouth  waiting for the opportunity

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

To be fair even without the points deduction we have been free falling since Christmas. He has got to accept some of the blame. 

See what I mean?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Errol Flashman said:

They'll not be laughing if they lean against your drainpipe for support!

Surprised they got past the gate if I'm honest...........

............on second thoughts! lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Don’t worry, DC will have a plan. 
We’re in safe hands.

Oh yeah? As in "we've got friends?"

With friends like his who needs enemas!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

tbf given our connections  i wouldn't be surprised if there's an happy ending awaiting the panel 

They found out who that lass on the kop is then?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Oh yeah? As in "we've got friends?"

With friends like his who needs enemas!

I’ve not heard this we’ve got friends quote, but if it comes from DC, it sums him up.

You learn who your friends are in a crisis. He must have hundreds.

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I’ve not heard this we’ve got friends quote, but if it comes from DC, it sums him up.

You learn who your friends are in a crisis. He must have hundreds.

Came out at a fans forum a couple of years back when he was asked about FFP. Neil
will probably know as he was most likely there.

At the halfway stage this is how it looked for us :-

W 11 D 6 L 6 F 34 A 20 Pts 39

Since

W 2 D 4 L 9 F13 A 30 Pts 10

Regardless of a points deduction that record is  shocking. Monk’s decision to play Dawson regularly just like Lukuhay did last season has put us in the sh!t big time. Four year contract, don’t make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Since

Regardless of a points deduction that record is  shocking. Monk’s decision to play Dawson regularly just like Lukuhay did last season has put us in the sh!t big time. Four year contract, don’t make me laugh 🤣🤣🤣

Dont play the westwood card again because was rubbish this season

Just now, dan1980 said:

Dont play the westwood card again because was rubbish this season

A poor Westwood is still miles better than Dawson. F***ing joke that he’s been allowed to be number one again for a significant part of the season. His record for a regular number one is shocking.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

A poor Westwood is still miles better than Dawson. F***ing joke that he’s been allowed to be number one again for a significant part of the season. His record for a regular number one is shocking.

I bet Hunt & Penney can’t wait to play in front of this patient, supportive crowd.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

I bet Hunt & Penney can’t wait to play in front of this patient, supportive crowd.

Alright then. Bottom line when Dawson has been the regular number one in two consecutive seasons, our form has been relegation form. Yes but let’s support him has he lets in goal after goal after goal while we tumble down the league’s. I get what you’re saying but when do you turn round and say someone’s not up to it?

10 minutes ago, Jim said:

Alright then. Bottom line when Dawson has been the regular number one in two consecutive seasons, our form has been relegation form. Yes but let’s support him has he lets in goal after goal after goal while we tumble down the league’s. I get what you’re saying but when do you turn round and say someone’s not up to it?

That’s when you should show him the most support.

Edited by Yellowbelly

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I find it incredible that in 2020 there are people with this level of logic in their brains

So you’re telling me it’s progressive to play a keeper regularly who has conceded 70 odd goals in 50 matches. Yes I know people will turn round and says it’s not all Dawson’s fault but I’ve read people on here slag off Tidman, slag off Jones and slag off Adamson but were they really worse than Dawson? When he’s the regular keeper in the side we show relegation form and that is logical is it not?

Edited by Jim

35 minutes ago, Jim said:

Since

Yet the fans who've paid a lot of money to go to the games and criticise Monk because of that dire record and the state of the performances since Christmas are idiots, apparently. 

Any points deduction is because of Chansiri's inept running of the club, no question, but if we'd had even an average record in the league since Christmas we'd be in a position where the points deduction (assuming it's 9-12 points) wouldn't be putting us in grave danger of relegation.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Any points deduction is because of Chansiri's inept running of the club, no question, but if we'd had even an average record in the league since Christmas we'd be in a position where the points deduction (assuming it's 9-12 points) wouldn't be putting us in grave danger of relegation.

Can anyone else see the 'Garry Monk is to blame' coming if we get points deducted and relegated?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop