THE EFL HEARING THREAD

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

them Valkryie thingies sittin' on yer chimney....laughin'....

They'll not be laughing if they lean against your drainpipe for support!

• Haha 3

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Bloody Wigan have just scored now..Its like looking outta the window an' watchin' the 4 horsemen of the appocawotsit grazin' in yer garden , Death with his scythe cuttin' yer grass....and them Valkryie thingies sittin' on yer chimney....laughin'....

Wondered what them fec*ers were. 

Thought the pigeons had been on speed.

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
9 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

There aint goin to be a points deduction i've already said.

There will be some sort of plea bargaining, we'll be found 'technically guilty' with our agreement. 

We'll get a warning or some sort of suspended sentence, or even a fine.

The EFL can save face because they get a guilty verdict and were seen to be 'proven right' and we walk away, leave the court & all pile into the 'Big Gun' on the Wicker to celebrate not getting sent down as is the age old tradition.

Theres not a snowballs chance in hell we'll get off lighter than Birmingham did IF we are guilty

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Theres not a snowballs chance in hell we'll get off lighter than Birmingham did IF we are guilty

I said "Technically guilty".

You know 'technically guilty". !!!!!

The head of the tribunal driving a new Technically guilty Ferrari.

• Haha 2

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Don’t worry, DC will have a plan. 
We’re in safe hands.

These 'friends' of his are taking their bloody time

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The Garry Monk thread has given me absolute clarity on where the finger of blame will be pointed if the EFL deduct enough points off us to relegate us

The fans of our football club in that thread are frothing at the mouth  waiting for the opportunity

Being posting for a long time the idiots have took over the forum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The Garry Monk thread has given me absolute clarity on where the finger of blame will be pointed if the EFL deduct enough points off us to relegate us

The fans of our football club in that thread are frothing at the mouth  waiting for the opportunity

Most threads on here (unless it’s a pleasant trip down memory lane from Dunsby) end up in the majority either slating Monk, crucifying Monk, castigating Monk etc for our current plight or referring to how every club he managed plummeted whilst he was in charge. 
There’s the odd smattering of reason, a fair amount of good humour and cynicism. 
Don’t forget all the players who won’t re-sign fell out with Monk too. Clearly all part of his master plan to turn a team in the play off spots to a hopeless bunch who look like they’ve never played together.

There’s clearly been something amiss in the dressing room, which has effected morale- has he been too Dickensian in  approach ? Rooting out bad influencers before he’d got the rest of the squad on board ? 

Anyway, carry on,  Monk out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DJMortimer said:

some of those cliches that are employed about 5,000 times every single season like "no plan B", "lost the dressing room", "bizarre tactics", "out of his depth"... ZZZZZZZZZ....

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

You missed out 

"Tactically naive"...Thats my favourite one....

One of my personal favourites is “We need a midfield beast!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

I said "Technically guilty".

You know 'technically guilty". !!!!!

The head of the tribunal driving a new Technically guilty Ferrari.

tbf given our connections  i wouldn't be surprised if there's an happy ending awaiting the panel 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2