Points deduction

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

I'd say the opposite. We're charged because the EFL believe what they were told happened wasn't actually what happened. 

Everything points towards misconduct then wouldn’t you think ....  but dismissed at arbitration?  I’m well aware 2 separate charges etc, but Chansiri was charged with misconduct in relation to FFP and the clubs charged with breach of FFP there has to be some correlation between the two !  If the clubs failed FFP by exploiting a loop hole and posting accounts with false dates etc someone explain how on earth that’s not misconduct ?  It HAS to be 

Something doesn’t add up, never has 

(and I’m not talking about the books before someone comes along with a boring pun). 

It does seem odd that DC and the other 2 had charges dropped but the club still has a case against it. Either the EFL have put all their eggs in one basket and are very confident of winning the case against the club or they are trying to save face and not showing they are backing down. fizz knows. 

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It does seem odd that DC and the other 2 had charges dropped but the club still has a case against it. Either the EFL have put all their eggs in one basket and are very confident of winning the case against the club or they are trying to save face and not showing they are backing down. fizz knows. 

If they win the case against the club, and i’m more and more edging towards thinking they won’t , how on gods earth does misconduct also not stand up 

Suspect theres a story to be told somewhere, and it’s been firmly swept under a very large EFL type carpet 

Misconduct is a HUGE accusation, to have it not stand up at arbitration when the efl came out all guns blazing , no backing down ,we’ve got you bang to rights 

Doesn’t add up

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If they win the case against the club, and i’m more and more edging towards thinking they won’t , how on gods earth does misconduct also not stand up 

Suspect theres a story to be told somewhere, and it’s been firmly swept under a very large EFL type carpet 

Misconduct is a HUGE accusation, to have it not stand up at arbitration when the efl came out all guns blazing , no backing down ,we’ve got you bang to rights 

Doesn’t add up

Misconduct is a fairly standard charge I think with a huge range of potential penalties. I think we’ll get off.  But I’m disappointed that if we get found guilty that DC won’t have to take the rap personally. He’s the one that’s cocked up generally but the club and fans are the ones already suffering with poor performances and exorbitant prices. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Misconduct is a fairly standard charge I think with a huge range of potential penalties. I think we’ll get off.  But I’m disappointed that if we get found guilty that DC won’t have to take the rap personally. He’s the one that’s cocked up generally but the club and fans are the ones already suffering with poor performances and exorbitant prices. 

Standard ?  They’ve essentially accused professional people of fiddling the accounts .... 

In this circumstance , I’m not too sure there was anything standard about it , if he had been guilty would’ve been looking at getting banned from Football 

47 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Standard ?  They’ve essentially accused professional people of fiddling the accounts .... 

In this circumstance , I’m not too sure there was anything standard about it , if he had been guilty would’ve been looking at getting banned from Football 

I meant it covers a lot of sins. Not playing a game for example was classed as misconduct. 

5 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Its negative but I just think we will be playing in league 1 within the next 2 seasons . I just cant see them winning this case against the efl 

We are 3-0 up going into the second half, DC got the first, Meire tapped one in off the post and Redgate with a solo effort from the half- way line.

We are 66/1 on with the bookies...

:bullen:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Is declaring one years income in a different years account standard practice? lol

15 hours ago, rickygoo said:

If we win then its like winning 1-0 away to a non league team in the cup. You still have issues to face and you don't come out of it looking well. The fact we had to throw a hail mary with this sale is a sign of how desperate we were.

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

We are 3-0 up going into the second half, DC got the first, Meire tapped one in off the post and Redgate with a solo effort from the half- way line.

We are 66/1 on with the bookies...

:bullen:

Cash out 

On 07/06/2020 at 20:13, Pressman 1 said:

So this past week ive seen two different stories regarding this one is that we've been cleared and there's no deduction incoming and the second being we are looking at minus 21 points. Does anyone know of anything or heard anything? I find the second one more believeable which is why fox and fletch are stalling on contracts, it's also part of the reason hutch is leaving and why pelupessy got a new deal, regarding contracts heard nothing on nuhiu, winnall, ff, kirby, Preston, Lee, Jones, borukov so guessing most of those will be off? I thought wildsmith was out of contract to? Makes for an interesting end of season that's when the football starts of course 

I think it would take some balls for the EFL to give any team a points deduction that would in effect relegate them this season.  They might, however, give us a big point deduction for next season if we lose. Could see them giving us maybe 9 points deduction this season and Chansiri a substantial fine.

On 10/06/2020 at 14:45, S36 OWL said:

Is declaring one years income in a different years account standard practice? lol

Can't see any set of professional auditors signing it off if it wasn't. 

On 09/06/2020 at 23:19, Royal_D said:

Everything points towards misconduct then wouldn’t you think ....  but dismissed at arbitration?  I’m well aware 2 separate charges etc, but Chansiri was charged with misconduct in relation to FFP and the clubs charged with breach of FFP there has to be some correlation between the two !  If the clubs failed FFP by exploiting a loop hole and posting accounts with false dates etc someone explain how on earth that’s not misconduct ?  It HAS to be 

Something doesn’t add up, never has 

(and I’m not talking about the books before someone comes along with a boring pun). 

What I dont get is , what about the accountants, solicitors   and ground valuation , all of these undertaken by third party professionals. If we have inflated the value, lied in the accountants and lied about the date the ground was sold, surely all three other parties have broken the law and could be investigated as well?