Points deduction

So this past week ive seen two different stories regarding this one is that we've been cleared and there's no deduction incoming and the second being we are looking at minus 21 points. Does anyone know of anything or heard anything? I find the second one more believeable which is why fox and fletch are stalling on contracts, it's also part of the reason hutch is leaving and why pelupessy got a new deal, regarding contracts heard nothing on nuhiu, winnall, ff, kirby, Preston, Lee, Jones, borukov so guessing most of those will be off? I thought wildsmith was out of contract to? Makes for an interesting end of season that's when the football starts of course 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pressman 1 said:

So this past week ive seen two different stories regarding this one is that we've been cleared and there's no deduction incoming and the second being we are looking at minus 21 points. Does anyone know of anything or heard anything? I find the second one more believeable which is why fox and fletch are stalling on contracts, it's also part of the reason hutch is leaving and why pelupessy got a new deal, regarding contracts heard nothing on nuhiu, winnall, ff, kirby, Preston, Lee, Jones, borukov so guessing most of those will be off? I thought wildsmith was out of contract to? Makes for an interesting end of season that's when the football starts of course 

Be interesting to know where you got these 'stories' from given the case is scheduled for July. Got any links or references for these?

The hearing is set for July. It is yet to even happen.

Any “news” before that is pure speculation. Unless it comes from an official source.

• Like 2

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Just now, alanharper said:

The OP is partly correct, it'll definitely be a figure between 0 and 21. 

Have we decided not to take forward the counter claim then? Whereby if we win the case we raise a charge against the EFL for them to give us more points on the basis that the case they raised against us and lost has cost us points due to the impact on morale this season?

:Chansiri:

30 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

The case is being heard in July so not quite sure how you got those stories of being let off and a 21 point deduction. 

How do you know Fletcher and Fox are stalling on new contracts? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I all but guarantee the ‘rumours’ have come from the pigs 😂

They are enjoying the best season they’ve had in almost 20 years and still we are at the forefront of their minds.

Players will 100% be stalling so they can see what will happen, I imagine they will take the extended contract at the end of June and then see what happens from then. 

37 minutes ago, Neal M said:

The hearing is set for July. It is yet to even happen.

Any “news” before that is pure speculation. Unless it comes from an official source.

The club has made repeated statements that it denies any wrongdoing, more importantly that there will be no further comment made by the club, that is until they make another statement. 

:Chansiri:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

Yep one Is twitter can't remember we're I seen the other 

What should actually happen is that these rumours are followed right back to the source.

So ask where the person you heard it from got it from, then ask them where THEY got it from and on and on until we find the nutters that just sit bored making stuff up

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop