Points deduction

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What should actually happen is that these rumours are followed right back to the source.

So ask where the person you heard it from got it from, then ask them where THEY got it from and on and on until we find the nutters that just sit bored making stuff up

we should set up an owlstalk track and trace 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pressman 1 said:

So this past week ive seen two different stories regarding this one is that we've been cleared and there's no deduction incoming and the second being we are looking at minus 21 points. Does anyone know of anything or heard anything? I find the second one more believeable which is why fox and fletch are stalling on contracts, it's also part of the reason hutch is leaving and why pelupessy got a new deal, regarding contracts heard nothing on nuhiu, winnall, ff, kirby, Preston, Lee, Jones, borukov so guessing most of those will be off? I thought wildsmith was out of contract to? Makes for an interesting end of season that's when the football starts of course 

I've heard a few rumours myself

First is that Monk has already been sacked......although I also heard that we had given him a 10 year extension as well

If he does go I've heard weve made Pep an offer he cant refuse and also from my mate who's son went to school with Matt Penney's mates sister who says Jos is coming back and that's why he's signed the extension himself

Also heard that Chansiri has already signed Ronaldo for new manager although I've also heard we are bringing Clarke back so who knows

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

I've heard a few rumours myself

First is that Monk has already been sacked......although I also heard that we had given him a 10 year extension as well

If he does go I've heard weve made Pep an offer he cant refuse and also from my mate who's son went to school with Matt Penney's mates sister who says Jos is coming back and that's why he's signed the extension himself

Also heard that Chansiri has already signed Ronaldo for new manager although I've also heard we are bringing Clarke back so who knows

1054654244_tenor(14).gif.89317dcb63e1ca112fb727de33876634.gif

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

I've heard the sale of Hillsborough was simply to cover David Jones' salary at the time, and what's why the EFL are so outraged. 

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What should actually happen is that these rumours are followed right back to the source.

So ask where the person you heard it from got it from, then ask them where THEY got it from and on and on until we find the nutters that just sit bored making stuff up

I’d recommend you going on Pigsmad mate. They seem to get all of our news before we do! 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

The only rumor I like so far is the Monk sacked one.

Personally I reckon we will end up with a 12 point deduction. That will result in relegation with Monk in charge.

12 hours ago, the third man said:

Wont be applied this season if its not heard until July

Surly not even the EFL can relegate a team once the season is over, if it had finished at the end of May we would be back for training for next season before its heard

We are more than capable of relegating ourselves, we have been a total embarrassment since Christmas and if you look at the run in it's going to take something special to stop the free fall.

Worse case scenario, starting life in league 1 on minus points remains a scary possibility.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pressman 1 said:

So this past week ive seen two different stories regarding this one is that we've been cleared and there's no deduction incoming and the second being we are looking at minus 21 points. Does anyone know of anything or heard anything? I find the second one more believeable which is why fox and fletch are stalling on contracts, it's also part of the reason hutch is leaving and why pelupessy got a new deal, regarding contracts heard nothing on nuhiu, winnall, ff, kirby, Preston, Lee, Jones, borukov so guessing most of those will be off? I thought wildsmith was out of contract to? Makes for an interesting end of season that's when the football starts of course 

A little far fetched . Even if we do get found guilty and a points deduction is applied the most we can be deducted is 12 points in line with EFL rules. 

TBH if we are relegated following a points deduction , and we have to play without fans, then does not matter 

what league we are in as wont be watching anyway. Football without crowds is not football for me anymore.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We could use the Govt's new "Track and Trace" system. They seem to have some spare capacity on their hands at the moment.