Season Ticket news coming this week from Sheffield Wednesday

Might refund the games missed off next years prices

Wont be as straightforward as some hope,  serious cash flow issues await for clubs making mass refunds 

EFL gonna have to re-think this, clubs are gonna start falling like dominoes 

Can’t see DC offering anything other than a Cash refund, transfer to next year season Tkts cost, credit note, voucher for shop Etc. I’m sure he will do the right thing.

The challenge will be whether he does it from club or via his personal finance. If he’s allowed to put more money into the club, so not P&S impact, he will do that imo. If not, he will refund from personal cash.

He’s got many things wrong, but I feel he is a man of principle in matters like this and will understand what supporters want. He will highlight how much it will cost the club and IF fans want to donate the saving rather than take the refund, think that will be an option.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Might refund the games missed off next years prices

Wont be as straightforward as some hope,  serious cash flow issues await for clubs making mass refunds 

EFL gonna have to re-think this, clubs are gonna start falling like dominoes 

TBH too many full time clubs in league 1and 2. Total reset of the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IanSWFC1867 said:

He’s got many things wrong, but I feel he is a man of principle in matters like this and will understand what supporters want. He will highlight how much it will cost the club and IF fans want to donate the saving rather than take the refund, think that will be an option.

Donate the money to WHAT though?

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

TBH too many full time clubs in league 1and 2. Total reset of the game.

Time for wages to come down across the game and possibly salary caps.

Salford City had a wage bill of £2 million a year in the fifth tier and then you have Gary Neville on sky saying the premier league clubs should be bailing them out

I paid for all our home  games an act of the non existent entity put the kibosh on that but ...Hey we get to see the remainder of the games anyway.   So other than the virus I have nothing to carp about. Same applies to the start of the season, I've paid, I'll see the games. Happy !   

In all seriousness, looks like there will be a rebate option which is good news and morally the right thing to do as well as maintaining good PR with the fanbase which is more important than ever. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl
  • Like 1

Guest mkowl

Liking the idea of 

1) Access to Ifollow games home and away (not on Sky)

2) Ticket credit balance for future games 

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Sorry, I don’t agree. I don’t need the money but on principle I want it back. Why do people consistently let football get away with it?

Get it back then