Dejphon Chansiri

Dejphon Chansiri  

423 members have voted

1. 1. In light of the outcome of last nights meeting, do you trust Dejphon Chansiri to run the club.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Has the time come for him to sell up.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/20 at 21:49

18 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Time to sell up.

Having money and aspirations are great foundations but with no clue how to harness those things beyond that it's a waste of time.

Can see a future relationship between him and the fans resembling Hull or even Charlton in toxicity.

Lots of similar comments in this respect, but it is not as simple as that is it ? You have to have a buyer first. Our current financial state and pending disciplinary outcome do not make us an attractive proposition, so it is all well and good saying DC needs to sell up, but I genuinely do not see anyone being interested.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
19 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Atleast manderić was honest and told us we didnt have a pot to písss in , so much secrecy is not helping DC case .

We do now have that pot. The problem is, we keep missing the bowl, and slipping on it.

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Lots of similar comments in this respect, but it is not as simple as that is it ? You have to have a buyer first. Our current financial state and pending disciplinary outcome do not make us an attractive proposition, so it is all well and good saying DC needs to sell up, but I genuinely do not see anyone being interested.

A poll is soliciting opinions not a definitive outcome.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
Just now, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

We do now have that pot. The problem is, we keep missing the bowl, and slipping on it.

Actually, now I think about it, that explains our injury history!

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I do, I see the stumbling point being the price, no one will want to pay top dollar as things stand and once the EFL matter is out of the way and our league status is confirmed then things will hopefully start to move.

48 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Reading what has been reported to have been said.  I'm very worried about the future of the club.

Sorry Mr Chairman,  it's time to go. 

What has been reported? 

39 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Sadly I think it's time for a change.

He's come in and tried his best but ultimately failed and we now sit on the brink of a hefty points deduction and third division football.

And who is going to buy the club? 

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I would seriously suspect that there is already interest and once a few things have been confirmed there will be some movement.

Did DC himself not say at the last fans forum he had turn a bid down of over 100m.

So he says....

Make of that what you will