Dejphon Chansiri

Dejphon Chansiri  

423 members have voted

1. 1. In light of the outcome of last nights meeting, do you trust Dejphon Chansiri to run the club.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Has the time come for him to sell up.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/20 at 21:49

12 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

In view of all the goings off at the club, the current form, the stuff printed in the media, the pending action with the EFL and the outcome of last nights meeting I thought it would be interesting to gage the opinion of the fan group.

No abuse just a straight yes or no.

With all this agro against him i would pull the plug on any further subsidy stick the rent up and tell us all to fortisque

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akbuk said:

With all this agro against him i would pull the plug on any further subsidy stick the rent up and tell us all to fortisque

So you think we should say nothing, let him run the club into the ground, pay premiership prices to watch league one football next season, or better still buy a 10 year season ticket.

• Haha 1

Time to sell up.

Having money and aspirations are great foundations but with no clue how to harness those things beyond that it's a waste of time.

Can see a future relationship between him and the fans resembling Hull or even Charlton in toxicity.

37 minutes ago, wiggy said:

I’m not sure I’ve seen enough evidence to suggest this fan meeting actually happened tbh

I can assure you there was a meeting between some fans and Chansiri yesterday.

6 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Atleast manderić was honest and told us we didnt have a pot to písss in , so much secrecy is not helping DC case .

lol

He was and is a snake oil salesman with the "charm" when it was required. 

That said, he knew how to run a football club and line his own pockets at the same time. His acumen and Chansiri's money would make for an interesting combination.

He was truthful about the fact that there was a limit to where he could take us, yes that is a fair comment.

Edited by ChinaOwl

30 minutes ago, akbuk said:

So what. 

He's taking us to oblivion, subsidy or not. It's going to end in carnage sooner or later.