Dejphon Chansiri

Dejphon Chansiri  

423 members have voted

1. 1. In light of the outcome of last nights meeting, do you trust Dejphon Chansiri to run the club.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Has the time come for him to sell up.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/20 at 21:49

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think they will always be people interested in buying Sheffield Wednesday but the sticking point will be the price that Chansiri asks for.

The price becomes lower if we get relegated and that's a sad lesson DC will have to learn, there is no reward for failure.

• Like 1

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Seriously I would really like to know why the 6 people trust Chansiri to run the club. Because I’m confused why they would 

At first I was going to abstain and click view results because it's shouldn't be a binary question. Then I thought 'no with the current mood I know what the results will be' so I backed him on both questions to add some balance.

I've concerns, I have for a couple of years. My concerns mainly relate to the a lack of structure in the main. Aside from that I also question our recruitment but there are some small signs we've changed that approach whilst acknowledging we won't get them all right.

I think he should be afforded some time to fix the issues, they can't be fixed overnight. And besides he can't be forced out, he'll go when he's ready, trying to force him out will serve to only make things worse

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

At first I was going to abstain and click view results because it's shouldn't be a binary question. Then I thought 'no with the current mood I know what the results will be' so I backed him on both questions to add some balance.

I've concerns, I have for a couple of years. My concerns mainly relate to the a lack of structure in the main. Aside from that I also question our recruitment but there are some small signs we've changed that approach whilst acknowledging we won't get them all right.

I think he should be afforded some time to fix the issues, they can't be fixed overnight. And besides he can't be forced out, he'll go when he's ready, trying to force him out will serve to only make things worse

With what was said last night (if accurate) it looks like he doesn't even identify what these issues are, thats the worrying part.

I would spend 5 minutes with DC and I believe I would have my answer if he needs to stay or go.

2 simple question

What are you plan for the summer with the playing and coaching staff?

What is you plan for the summer if we are relegated to league one?

If the answer to either of these question is I don't know or we have not sat down and work it out yet then for me he needs to sell up and go.

If no players are getting new deals in the summer then we should already have a list of the players we would like to bring In and probably a option b and c if the first choice is not possible.

The thing is we can only look at DC on his past work at the club and I do not honestly think there will be any plans in place if we are relegated for both the financial implications and the playing staff and I don't think any planning will have happened on the playing side, we could well start next season without a first team 11 without using kids that are not ready for first team football.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I would spend 5 minutes with DC and I believe I would have my answer if he needs to stay or go.

2 simple question

What are you plan for the summer with the playing and coaching staff?

What is you plan for the summer if we are relegated to league one?

If the answer to either of these question is I don't know or we have not sat down and work it out yet then for me he needs to sell up and go.

If no players are getting new deals in the summer then we should already have a list of the players we would like to bring In and probably a option b and c if the first choice is not possible.

The thing is we can only look at DC on his past work at the club and I do not honestly think there will be any plans in place if we are relegated for both the financial implications and the playing staff and I don't think any planning will have happened on the playing side, we could well start next season without a first team 11 without using kids that are not ready for first team football.

To be fair there are not many clubs than can plan ahead to the summer in March with regards to recruitment.

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

To be fair there are not many clubs than can plan ahead to the summer in March with regards to recruitment.

There are no clubs that plan to release 12 to 14 players (including loans and fox, fletcher) - to have such a massive turn around in playing staff they should have already plans in place.

They won't have it all there but must have lined up 4 or 5 players in key positions, if Fletcher does not re-sign we have only Rhodes as a senior striker on the books?.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

There are no clubs that plan to release 12 to 14 players (including loans and fox, fletcher) - to have such a massive turn around in playing staff they should have already plans in place.

They won't have it all there but must have lined up 4 or 5 players in key positions, if Fletcher does not re-sign we have only Rhodes as a senior striker on the books?.

No far too many variables and options for players to make any decisions, when teams are involved in play-offs in May it hampers they're recruitment options March is way too early, only thing you can do is identify positions that will need recruitment, actual names is impossible.

5 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

I voted to have a nosey at the results is all :) 

I'm still interested to see exactly how it all plays out. 

Of course mate, you're entitled to vote how you want, I was just curious that's all :biggrin:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

I agree with this, how can you form a decision with out evidence?.

I ignored the first part of question 1 - In light of the outcome of last nights meeting - and just answered based on Do you trust......I would guess many others have too.

Edited by ChapSmurf

22 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Goals galore