Dejphon Chansiri

Dejphon Chansiri  

423 members have voted

1. 1. In light of the outcome of last nights meeting, do you trust Dejphon Chansiri to run the club.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Has the time come for him to sell up.

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/20 at 21:49

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I would seriously suspect that there is already interest and once a few things have been confirmed there will be some movement.

Did DC himself not say at the last fans forum he had turn a bid down of over 100m.

Yes, he said he'd turned down a bid of £175m

giphy_147803950134737.gif.d0a05378268d6cc98b97b13eb8315833.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

To summarise last nights meeting:

He can't understand why Sheffield people didn't pay out four and half grand for a harebrained scheme.

He still thinks chucking money at the situation will solve it.

The EFL are wrong and he's right.

I'm fully reassured now.

WTF:

22 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Any idea what page, there's too many to trawl through.

"Nobody was threatened with legal action, people were asked to turn phones off is all. 

Lad on here who's been text me a couple of times when he got back. 

DC disappointed with take up of Club 1867 - only 5 people bought it. Asked the fans why it hadn't been bought. (small matter of not having 3k to chuck at it might be a clue)

DC believes that spending to get a better team is still the way to go (we might have a problem there).

Question asked about the strategy for the coming years - wants to look at upcoming younger players. 

DC wants fans to back the team even through the tougher times when not performing well, should cheer them on and not be negative. 

Also said that Milan was consistently losing money so why not spend to get a better team or promoted. 

Seems like it's all just a rehash of every other fans forum tbh, very worrying if he doesn't appear to have taken onboard the plight the club is in and also the impending EFL decision. We've no infrastructure to bring young players on so we're probably looking at taking chances on players from abroad. "

Edited by VBQ24
  • Thanks 1

If the word coming from last nights meet was along the lines of - I've made mistakes in the gamble to get to the top flight but we've learned our lesson and the plan for the future is (insert well thought out strategy). What was said shows nothing has gone in and the same mistakes will continue to be made.

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

If the word coming from last nights meet was along the lines of - I've made mistakes in the gamble to get to the top flight but we've learned our lesson and the plan for the future is (insert well thought out strategy). What was said shows nothing has gone in and the same mistakes will continue to be made.

the man will never admit he is wrong. Clueless. 

3 minutes ago, Vic Flange said:

Well looking at the voting it's pretty conclusive, alas I don't see it happening anytime soon.

He went on record as saying he would go if the fans didn't want him here, I'm hoping he is a man of his word and it was a promise and not just a petulant little hissy fit.

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He went on record as saying he would go if the fans didn't want him here, I'm hoping he is a man of his word and it was a promise and not just a petulant little hissy fit.

For a man that claimed he recieved a £175m offer for the club... I would take what he says with a pinch of salt. 

6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

That's true Blue and white and he may be a man of his word but while the world is going to hell in a hand basket due to coronavirus I can't see many people wanting to buy a football team, let alone one that is a basket case in so many ways. 

So I think we will be stuck with him for a while. 

1 minute ago, Vic Flange said:

That's true Blue and white and he may be a man of his word but while the world is going to hell in a hand basket due to coronavirus I can't see many people wanting to buy a football team, let alone one that is a basket case in so many ways. 

So I think we will be stuck with him for a while. 

I was at the forum when he said it, he also said the club would be in a better state when he left than when he took over.

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

So you think we should say nothing, let him run the club into the ground, pay premiership prices to watch league one football next season, or better still buy a 10 year season ticket.

I think we have too many keyboard warriors that couldn't run a wee wee up in a brewery 

• Thanks 1