This is what I think

Guest Maxine

13 minutes ago, Maxine said:

So you can see some positives I'm on about alot of  our fans now cannot support encourage or be happy for anything positive in the midst of everything else that is going on and that's a shame. 

I know what you mean. It's tough at times and easy for some to fall in to the trap of moaning out of habit!!! The club has given people plenty to grumble at of late. But, its just like any other aspect of life, never lose track of the positives. Also, on match day there is only one place to be and that's right behind the team on the field. Its what supporters do.

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I know what you mean. It's tough at times and easy for some to fall in to the trap of moaning out of habit!!! The club has given people plenty to grumble at of late. But, its just like any other aspect of life, never lose track of the positives. Also, on match day there is only one place to be and that's right behind the team on the field. Its what supporters do.

That's what I'm trying to say. 

3 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I'm pissed off. :sad: never have I felt so pissed off with our fans I'm disgusted with the ones who wouldn't get behind the team yesterday. 

I don’t think there were many in the ground not getting behind the team - I didn’t notice any. There’s been a vocal minority on here but it’s an Internet forum and par for the course unfortunately. I know quite a few Wednesdayites that don’t go to games but talk like they’re experts on our performances and, interestingly, I see many of the opinions on here regurgitated by them. 

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, shandypants said:

I don’t think there were many in the ground not getting behind the team - I didn’t notice any. There’s been a vocal minority on here but it’s an Internet forum and par for the course unfortunately. I know quite a few Wednesdayites that don’t go to games but talk like they’re experts on our performances and, interestingly, I see many of the opinions on here regurgitated by them. 

Everyone there last night were right behind the team. I read loads yesterday from people who just didn't care less about the match that night.  You only sing when you're winning sums it up. 

7 hours ago, Maxine said:

Some people cannot be happy if we do well. I take every game as it comes we are not in a good place but why can't you be happy and enjoy the good bits. Moan moan moan bleeding hell cheer up ffs. 

Maxine, I'm happy with the effort and commitment from Wednesday.  I'm angry that we can put that amount of effort in when City and BBC turn up but can't be bothered for the last 3 months against teams like Luton, Stoke Wigan etc.

But as you say I will enjoy Wednesday performance and hopefully they have now set the standard with regards to effort.

Happy?

No I’m not and wasn’t on Weds night either. Why?

- Gutless footballers who turned up and gave some effort for the tv cameras and glamour tie

- Embarrassingly empty stadium for a big FA cup 5th round tie against Champions of England

- Current invisible chairman who has taken us further backwards than we were 5 years ago

- Apathetic fan base who aren’t prepared to do anything or show their discontent

- Our neighbours over the road seemingly leaving us in their shadow

So Maxine if I don’t want to get overly excited because we lost only 1-0 to Man City whilst not even having a purposeful attack I wont!

The clubs a disaster.

5 minutes ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

Happy?

No I’m not and wasn’t on Weds night either. Why?

- Gutless footballers who turned up and gave some effort for the tv cameras and glamour tie

- Embarrassingly empty stadium for a big FA cup 5th round tie against Champions of England

- Current invisible chairman who has taken us further backwards than we were 5 years ago

- Apathetic fan base who aren’t prepared to do anything or show their discontent

- Our neighbours over the road seemingly leaving us in their shadow

So Maxine if I don’t want to get overly excited because we lost only 1-0 to Man City whilst not even having a purposeful attack I wont!

The clubs a disaster.

Spot on and sums it up.

9 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I see this forum as a place that people can come and let go of their frustration - you know, a bit of a release - A football version of the Samaritans .

Its more like an AA meeting than Samaritans......lol

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Its more like an AA meeting than Samaritans......lol

My name is Rob, and I'm a happy clapper . . . . . . .

• Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

6 hours ago, Maxine said:

Everyone there last night were right behind the team. I read loads yesterday from people who just didn't care less about the match that night.  You only sing when you're winning sums it up. 

Exactly right. My throat was a bit sore yesterday. I was giving it a right go. Been a while since I've cleared those pipes out.

For me the result exceeded my expectations. The team fought well and we can't ask for any more than that.

7 hours ago, Maxine said:

I'm pissed off. :sad: never have I felt so pissed off with our fans I'm disgusted with the ones who wouldn't get behind the team yesterday. 

Your right about people moaning, 

Someone on here started a fred moaning about fans moaning. 

Couldn't make it up could you. 

• Haha 2

Guest Maxine
15 minutes ago, torres said:

To help Maxine please donate 1p a day to ''cheer up love it's only the cup'' 

Christ lol

Guest Maxine
2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

You mean the fans that didnt go ? 

No I'm more on about the fans who were miserable and laughing at fans looking forward to the match, and who all day yesterday were slagging their performance off. Have a day off ffs.