This is what I think

1 hour ago, Maxine said:

No I'm more on about the fans who were miserable and laughing at fans looking forward to the match, and who all day yesterday were slagging their performance off. Have a day off ffs. 

Ive just donated to your 'cheer me up fund '

Nothing more I can do.

• Haha 1

This is how I see Owlstalk at the moment.

Fending off any invasion of positivity.

Probably due to not knowing how to deal with anything good happening if god forbid it ever did.

Years have taken their toll.

"If only Mark Bright had scored at Wembley when it would have been easier to score to make it 2-1."

"None of the current squad are worthy of lacing up Mel Sterlands jock strap."

dads_army_platoon.jpg

Guest LittleG
14 hours ago, Maxine said:

Some people cannot be happy if we do well. I take every game as it comes we are not in a good place but why can't you be happy and enjoy the good bits. Moan moan moan bleeding hell cheer up ffs. 

The majority of the fans ( me included) who went to the match were happy with most of our performance, not the result. If you expect to come on an internet forum and not see a lot of Victor Meldrews and different opinions, then you're living in cloud cuckoo land. Stop moaning FFS.

3 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Victor Meldrews.

Owlstalk IS full of Victor Meldrews with to much time on their hands to write essays and worry too much about Sheffield Wednesday.  As Facebook and Twitter is full of cokeheads and people who get ignored in the real world.

15 hours ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

The default position for certain people in life is to moan no matter what happens.

Tbf wednesdayites have quite a shed full to moan about lately.

It's not as though 'why' the foook are you moaning, is it really.

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Tbf wednesdayites have quite a shed full to moan about lately.

It's not as though 'why' the foook are you moaning, is it really.

I don't disagree. 

There's not much to like at the moment but, as a group on social media, our supporters compound the problem with the constant critisism. Glad I'm not a player and no wonder Monk has highlighted it as a problem particularly for younger players trying to orientate themselves in the team and their performances within it. 

12 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I don't disagree. 

There's not much to like at the moment but, as a group on social media, our supporters compound the problem with the constant critisism. Glad I'm not a player and no wonder Monk has highlighted it as a problem particularly for younger players trying to orientate themselves in the team and their performances within it. 

every single club in England has this

If you take any notice of an adult on twitter or facebook then you can not be helped 

On 06/03/2020 at 00:41, Maxine said:

Why not, we were never realisticly gunna win but we didn't get hammered.  Which most people thought we would, I think some fans have too high an expectation for a mid table championship side. 

Hammered today against Brentford, tell me how high are my expectations meant to be now?