This is what I think

Guest Maxine

Guest Maxine

Some people cannot be happy if we do well. I take every game as it comes we are not in a good place but why can't you be happy and enjoy the good bits. Moan moan moan bleeding hell cheer up ffs. 

5 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Some people cannot be happy if we do well. I take every game as it comes we are not in a good place but why can't you be happy and enjoy the good bits. Moan moan moan bleeding hell cheer up ffs. 

I could be happy if we do well.

Guest Maxine
5 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

The default position for certain people in life is to moan no matter what happens.

We seem to have more than our fair share of em on here and seems to be getting worse. 

Supporters, yeah right. 

Exactly I moan if it's bad but I can't be happy and encourage when things are looking better I can also look forward to games otherwise what's the point. 

Guest Maxine
6 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I was happy with the effort, commitment and performance but not the result. My guess is that most Wednesdayites will feel the same. 

Why not, we were never realisticly gunna win but we didn't get hammered.  Which most people thought we would, I think some fans have too high an expectation for a mid table championship side. 

1 minute ago, Maxine said:

Why not, we were never realisticly gunna win but we didn't get hammered.  Which most people thought we would, I think some fans have too high an expectation for a mid table championship side. 

Keep your powder dry with me Maxine; essentially, I’m agreeing with you. Surely, no fan is happy to lose, more relieved not to be routed. 

• Like 1

Guest Maxine
12 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Exactly I moan if it's bad but I can't be happy and encourage when things are looking better I can also look forward to games otherwise what's the point. 

Obvs that should say can not can't 

Just now, shandypants said:

Keep your powder dry with me Maxine; essentially, I’m agreeing with you. Surely, no fan is happy to lose, more relieved not to be routed. 

This^ I am never going to accept being happy with a defeat but I could draw plenty of positives from last night.

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

No but all I've read all day is people moaning have a day off ffs we did well. 

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

This^ I am never going to accept being happy with a defeat but I could draw plenty of positives from last night.

Exactly 

5 minutes ago, Maxine said:

You're essentially right with that assessment but upsets can always happen. On that basis alone I was upset to lose but generally very happy on many other fronts!!! lol

Guest Maxine
6 minutes ago, Morepork said:

You're essentially right with that assessment but upsets can always happen. On that basis alone I was upset to lose but generally very happy on many other fronts!!! lol

So you can see some positives I'm on about alot of  our fans now cannot support encourage or be happy for anything positive in the midst of everything else that is going on and that's a shame. 

2 minutes ago, Maxine said:

No but all I've read all day is people moaning have a day off ffs we did well. 

Again, you’re barking up the wrong tree with me. I haven’t moaned at all about the match. I was very positive about it. See my thread that I’ve linked below you will see that I agree with your sentiment. You’re attacking your ally if you tell me to have a day off from moaning. I repeat; I haven’t moaned. 

• Like 1

Guest Maxine
2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Again, you’re barking up the wrong tree with me. I haven’t moaned at all about the match. I was very positive about it. See my thread that I’ve linked below you will see that I agree with your sentiment. You’re attacking your ally if you tell me to have a day off from moaning. I repeat; I haven’t moaned. 

OK I'll let you off. 

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, shandypants said:

That’s very magnanimous of you. Thanks. 

I'm pissed off. :sad: never have I felt so pissed off with our fans I'm disgusted with the ones who wouldn't get behind the team yesterday.