Arbitration

Guest Grandad

Good grief this is more uncertain than the Brexit result! First I thought we were ok, then hung out to dry, then ok for a bit and now people are saying we might get away with it all together. How long do we have to cope with the suspense?

Will we be able send any representatives to the Championship tea party at the end of the month, without them getting booed and finding things floating in their soup?       

25 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Am I missing something but is not this current action not just to challenge the legality of the charge, not fix the penalty?  Sorry for being a tad fick

I think that's right.

But if we lose this, big shyte, anyones guess how many points, my guess would be 15...especially since the efl will be reyt mad with us.

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

So has the actual case not been heard

If so why is Big nicky ( the brief) Di Marco  down as having "Acted" on our behalf? 

Why the past tense ?

Sorry my post there was meant to be a question rather than insinuating I knew owt , can see why you thought that tho haha 

I know as much as rest,  just wondered why people were putting 12pt deduction guesses out there when we don’t even know if the EFL’s case is lawful yet 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Sorry my post there was meant to be a question rather than insinuating I knew owt , can see why you thought that tho haha 

I know as much as rest,  just wondered why people were putting 12pt deduction guesses out there when we don’t even know if the EFL’s case is lawful yet 

Guesses are up to 15 points now mate

I think we should stop lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I'd also asked that and been told they were held on the same day?! No idea if it's true or not.

I really hope it's not.

I think the real tragedy in all this - is that nobody on Owlstalk had the

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Makes no difference who supported him mate

If you are  in an autocracy the blame only lies in one place

FFS

Is it me again?

Whether it’s 12 or 21 it’s a disgrace! Fans taken for granted yet again. 

We have some of the most loyal fans in football. Constantly take large followings to away games. The club almost went to the wall

not that long ago and here we are again looking at the club in trouble and it will be the fans that pick up the pieces. 

Shame on you DC!