Arbitration

Guest Grandad

49 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

So does that mean we lost the challenge to the admissibility of the charges and the EFL are now attempting to impose a 12 points deduction with 9 suspended (until when?), or has a disciplinary commission already fixed the penalty?

Even if we've lost the arbitration case it seems very quick for the EFL'S disciplinary panel to sit & pronounce sentence. Maybe we've agreed to let the EFL panel to conduct their hearing & hang fire on sentence as part of the EFL'S agreement to go to arbitration on the legality issue.  However that wouldn't allow for the Arbitration panel saying that the case against us is legal but there are mitigating circumstances that the EFL should allow for.  

As with most stuff on here is all supposition including 12 plus 9 suspended or 12 including 9 suspended until there's something official.

Just now, mogbad said:

Even if we've lost the arbitration case it seems very quick for the EFL'S disciplinary panel to sit & pronounce sentence. Maybe we've agreed to let the EFL panel to conduct their hearing & hang fire on sentence as part of the EFL'S agreement to go to arbitration on the legality issue.  However that wouldn't allow for the Arbitration panel saying that the case against us is legal but there are mitigating circumstances that the EFL should allow for.  

As with most stuff on here is all supposition including 12 plus 9 suspended or 12 including 9 suspended until there's something official.

Maybe we were told the points deduction in December

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

This

Guest Ferkorf

12 points 

9 suspended....

How do those 9 get released from suspension?

If we dont go down before the last game of the season they add them on at 14.55pm minutes before kick off

20 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I think that's right.

But if we lose this, big shyte, anyones guess how many points, my guess would be 15...especially since the efl will be reyt mad with us.

Lol sort of "I will avoid getting stung by stirring up this hornets nest!"

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

School holidays innit so I’d be inclined to listen even less to whatever’s flying about on social media 

If I was putting money on owt it would be on that were no closer to any kind of decision than we was last week, or week before that ! 

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

School holidays innit so I’d be inclined to listen even less to whatever’s flying about on social media 

If I was putting money on owt it would be on that were no closer to any kind of decision than we was last week, or week before that ! 

This is what I'm wanting to think but I'm getting a sick feeling about this..

EFL in December: "OK, look. We're gonna be fair. You're 3rd in the league - we'll give you a 12 point deduction now and suspend 9 til next season meaning you have no chance of being relegated..."

SWFC: (rolls sleeves up) "We'll see about that..."

Just now, Costello 77 said:

This is what I'm wanting to think but I'm getting a sick feeling about this..

I’m dubious as to how a lawful verdict has been reached, a panel appointed and ‘award’ decided all without a leak to the press

Or Steve Gibson popping champagne corks left reyt and centre

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

EFL in December: "OK, look. We're gonna be fair. You're 3rd in the league - we'll give you a 12 point deduction now and suspend 9 til next season meaning you have no chance of being relegated..."

SWFC: (rolls sleeves up) "We'll see about that..."

I hope that's not the case because people have bought an early bird in good faith..

• Haha 1

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I hope that's not the case because people have bought an early bird in good faith..

You think they're badly off?

Ive just found out my Club 1867 kicks in when we are out of this division... :ohmy: