As fans what can we do

Seriously... People have boycotted games, which I understand but it's made no difference . People are saying boycott man city game but he will get his TV money anyway.  Fans show anger at games, again understandable but Mr chansiri is not even in the country to see it. It feels like we are powerless.  The club is sliding down the division with s real possibility of division one football next season and the chairman is nowhere to be seen and players look like they have given up.  Bystanders is what we are

1 minute ago, tashton said:

Seriously... People have boycotted games, which I understand but it's made no difference . People are saying boycott man city game but he will get his TV money anyway.  Fans show anger at games, again understandable but Mr chansiri is not even in the country to see it. It feels like we are powerless.  The club is sliding down the division with s real possibility of division one football next season and the chairman is nowhere to be seen and players look like they have given up.  Bystanders is what we are

We bartered our voice in the Premier league dream...

The only way DC can be hit financially by us is to not renew season tickets. I doubt the lack of walk ups makes a difference. 

To try and shame DC into selling will need organised protests in the ground, such as a sit in after a game or something similar. No point doing anything pre game as most people would rather have an extra drink. 

1 minute ago, nilsson said:

Just heard the Newcastle fans singing ‘get out of our club’ during the Arsenal game and wondered if these sort of chants will start at Wednesday soon

In fairness mate they're premier league and would easily find a buyer. We're championship bordering on league one.

Do what we always do...hope that things improve, think about what a sh•t situation we are in when we lie in bed at night, think what a sh•t situation we are in when we wake up in the morning, visit Owlstalk to have a bit of banter with your Wednesday family, wish Monk all the best even if you’re not sure that he’s the right guy for the job.... you know , all the usual.

Very little sadly , alienate chansiri and he could send us to wall ,he wants far too much money for us. Monk out? That wont change much in medium term apart from involving westwood hutch what might keep us up .boycotting games what does that do? If u have blue n white blood u still go even if its so painful . Only way id stop going is if coco came back . I couldnt cope or put up with that and i could easily see myself on pitch in anger so in my best interests id keep away.if chansiri did that a new wednesday would have to happen like wimbledon did. 

I suppose we can choose to believe Monk or not. 

If the attitude or character of Westwood and Hutchinson is in question. Then, it is total disrespect to the players on the pitch, to chant their names. 

There's no point in doing it. They're gone for the time being. 

If there's an ounce of truth in it, people should turn on the players, stop treating them like gods, they're soaking up all our hard earned cash and don't have the integrity to act like a professional footballer.

Just now, bigash_swfc said:

If the attitude or character of Westwood and Hutchinson is in question. Then, it is total disrespect to the players on the pitch, to chant their names. 

If there's an ounce of truth in it, people should turn on the players, stop treating them like gods, they're soaking up all our hard earned cash and don't have the integrity to act like a professional footballer.

Can hardly say that I feel Monk is 100% trustworthy 

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Can hardly say that I feel Monk is 100% trustworthy 

Unlike Bruce?

I agree mate tbh....

So the options are what?

Carlos back cos he loves us?

Bullen in for 3 weeks..cos he loves us?

Megson..unfinished loves us business?

Warnock...cos he hates us?

Its got to be an upcoming manager who's got a hide like a f.ookin' buffalo and can throw chairs about 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I think it will, unfortunately.

He bought us for £37.5M, I believe? Then a few tens of millions on top of that in transfers and wages. He probably needs £100M to walk away with some degree of pride. 

You could be right. However, given that he hasn't demonstrated an ounce of business acumen in his time here I'm hopeful he won't even realise he can try and get all the money he's put in back out.

He probably doesn't even know how much his 'running' of the club has cost him. 

Edited by Mystic Neg

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Unlike Bruce?

I agree mate tbh....

So the options are what?

Carlos back cos he loves us?

Bullen in for 3 weeks..cos he loves us?

Megson..unfinished loves us business?

Warnock...cos he hates us?

Its got to be an upcoming manager who's got a hide like a f.ookin' buffalo and can throw chairs about 

My post wasn’t relating to changing managers, just that I’m not going to take Monk’s word as gospel when it comes to Westwood and Hutchinson.

For all we know he could have been completely unreasonable and they were the only two to speak out against him.

Not saying that is what happened, but right now I don’t have any more reason to believe Monk over anyone else.

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
8 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Pretty sure nobody is treating KW and Hutch as gods just because they are not condemning them without knowing what's gone off behind the scenes.