Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

23 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Re Conner Wickham... 

Put it on his head and 6 times out of ten it's hitting on target! 3 out of the 6 are going in! Superb in the air! 

If he was to come back it's all about supply! We've said this with Rhodes however Wickham is far more dangerous!

He can hit 20 goals a season if he stayed fit! Beattie would love to work with him too I would think! 

Expect he's only scored 52 goals in 12 years as a professional. So as much as you might think he can score 20 in a season he actually averages 4.3 a season. 

26 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We’ll have to see if Windass, Kachunga and Kanu come about. As a strike force that looks ******** poor to me

You’d not get many goals, two are more supporting strikers/wide players and one hasn’t played at this level and would be back up.

Suspect we’d still be after a couple of more proven and robust strikers and perhaps Kachunga is a back up option if Windass doesn’t come. It’s clear we want some players who are quick and direct though to play off others

Edited by Bluesteel

1 hour ago, TheCityIsOurs said:

Got us all on strings 

Interesting reading that Plymouth rate him very highly and think he could become something special.  Maybe we are going to snap him up before he becomes well known.. I’d hope Beattie, or even a word from our friend Lowe, would help us unearth a hidden gem striker out there.

9 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Interesting reading that Plymouth rate him very highly and think he could become something special.  Maybe we are going to snap him up before he becomes well known.. I’d hope Beattie, or even a word from our friend Lowe, would help us unearth a hidden gem striker out there.

Who’s that?