Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

11 minutes ago, Hawkinsfootballboots said:

Apologies if The popes been shot but Atty now following Kachunga.....

He was a bit part player for them and seemed to be mainly used as a sub. Not sure what happened but from the outside it looked like he lost favour and lost his way. Might be a different story from the inside. Wouldn't be against his signing, like I've stated before I think that is the sort of market we will be shopping in. Frees and loans. Cheap and bottom half players. 

A Hudd fans comments about Kachunga back in Feb

"Completely agree with this. He's thrown himself in to our club on and off the pitch. Whether he's off form or just not good enough anymore isn't a reason to give pelters to someone that's still giving his all. He missed chances for example, some good ones as well to be honest but he doesn't hide from getting in those positions again.
Even if he had rejected a contract I don't think there's ever been anything from him to suggest he wouldn't continue to give a 100% while he's here so I think it's more a case of giving him a rest and taking him out of the firing line"

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

He was a bit part player for them and seemed to be mainly used as a sub. Not sure what happened but from the outside it looked like he lost favour and lost his way. Might be a different story from the inside. Wouldn't be against his signing, like I've stated before I think that is the sort of market we will be shopping in. Frees and loans. Cheap and bottom half players. 

He’s given us the run around on a couple of occasions, reminds me a bit of Luke Varney Mobile but not particularly prolific

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He’s given us the run around on a couple of occasions, reminds me a bit of Luke Varney Mobile but not particularly prolific

I guess he could be a useful part of the squad.

Even striker Choupo-Moting only scored 5 goals in 30 for Stoke but got a move to giants PSG so it’s not always goal record that makes a good player 

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I guess he could be a useful part of the squad.

Even striker Choupo-Moting only scored 5 goals in 30 for Stoke but got a move to giants PSG so it’s not always goal record that makes a good player 

Indeed

3 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

From a few a Derby fans I know, they say he is useless.

Useless maybe a tad harsh, hasn’t pulled no trees up though , had a steady season at Brentford 

Not advocating him as a potential brilliant singing just guessing he may be someone we have a look at it 

21 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

A Hudd fans comments about Kachunga back in Feb

"Completely agree with this. He's thrown himself in to our club on and off the pitch. Whether he's off form or just not good enough anymore isn't a reason to give pelters to someone that's still giving his all. He missed chances for example, some good ones as well to be honest but he doesn't hide from getting in those positions again.
Even if he had rejected a contract I don't think there's ever been anything from him to suggest he wouldn't continue to give a 100% while he's here so I think it's more a case of giving him a rest and taking him out of the firing line"

sounds like another striker we had until not so long ago 

As others have said, was good in Huddersfields promotion season under Wagner. 

I wouldn't assume he's signing as a striker, if he can get into double figures from a wide position, and by all accounts it sounds like he's a hard worker, he could be a good signing. 

Edited by deano