Song for Saturday

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How the bloody hell did that get to Number One?  I blame DC

The Village People had just had a hit with YMCA, Magnum was all the rage on the telly. Someone thought get a bloke with a handlebar moustache like Windsor Davies and we’ve got it made. 

Luhukay could have taken us to European domination had he been a manager back then.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, striker said:

To whom? Mammadov, someone like the Allam's at Hull?

I don't pretend he's perfect, but why the clamour to hound out the only owner we've had to invest in the club and fund losses year after year.

Cos he's a fücking dïckhead and has to blame somebody for cräp performances by the players.

Whose going to buy the club ?

Chansiri said ( yeah, I know ) that he was prepared to sell the club but not exactly queuing up are they ?

An overpaid, underperforming squad drifting down the table, a decision awaited by the EFL that could potentially push us towards league one.

Yeah , protest to show that we're not happy and that the running of the club has not met the standard required and expected by the fans.

All we want is a bit of competency around the business side and a team that gives a 100% every week.

I believe that Chansiri will be here for quite a while yet and things could get much worse before they get better.

Guest LittleG
6 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

That would be my choice along with One Gary Monk. Might show some players what we think of them. Agree yes we will win on Saturday  lump on.

I know another Gary Monk!! 

Guest LittleG
5 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wednesday dont really do protest like other clubs, not sure why.
Even under Dave Allen we had a black balloon protest that felt a bit half hearted.

Because we've all grown up knowing that we will always be let down; it's the way it is.

7 hours ago, striker said:

To whom? Mammadov, someone like the Allam's at Hull?

I don't pretend he's perfect, but why the clamour to hound out the only owner we've had to invest in the club and fund losses year after year.

Whoa, whoa!

Thats fuc**n heresy on here.

Haven't you heard. Anyone, absolutely anyone, would be better than DC.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

I know there's not much singing at Hillsborough these days but I'd love to hear a rousing rendition of 

SELL THE CLUB

SELL THE CLUB 

SELL THE CLUB 

SELL THE CLUB

SELL THE CLUB 

SELL THE CLUB  etc

Repeat until paixo texts the chairman!!!

This idea just throws more negativity at the club when the opposite is required.

Im as pissed off as anyone at the moment but this is not the way forward