Song for Saturday

I will be pleased if there is any song

Sack the Board was always my fave as invariably the people who could vote on that were the err board

Guest The Horse

It'll be interesting to see if the players dare turn in another wee wee take performance at Hillsborough.

They've probably felt immune to criticism before, safe in the knowledge that the manager would take the heat.

But after hearing the away fans singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' at Luton, there'll be nowhere for them to hide on Saturday if they CBA again.

It's been quiet at Hillsborough but I think the crowd is ready to vent this time.

Unless we've not all buggered off at half time again as Reading go in to the break 4 up.

What about Whispering Grass by Windsor Davies and Don Estelle?

Why tell them all your secrets, they’re buried under the snow, whispering grass, don’t tell the trees, because the trees don’t need to know”. 

If Dawson joins in though, he’ll drop the first verse.

5 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

I know there's not much singing at Hillsborough these days but I'd love to hear a rousing rendition of 

SELL THE CLUB

SELL THE CLUB 

SELL THE CLUB 

SELL THE CLUB

SELL THE CLUB 

SELL THE CLUB  etc

Repeat until paixo texts the chairman!!!

To whom? Mammadov, someone like the Allam's at Hull?

I don't pretend he's perfect, but why the clamour to hound out the only owner we've had to invest in the club and fund losses year after year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Not fit to wear the shirt. To be honest though I think we will actually win on Saturday. Paper over the cracks for a week. 

That would be my choice along with One Gary Monk. Might show some players what we think of them. Agree yes we will win on Saturday  lump on.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

What about Whispering Grass by Windsor Davies and Don Estelle?

Why tell them all your secrets, they’re buried under the snow, whispering grass, don’t tell the trees, because the trees don’t need to know”. 

If Dawson joins in though, he’ll drop the first verse.

How the bloody hell did that get to Number One?  I blame DC