The chairman's record

Ruining our club top to bottom. People won’t realise till it’s too late. We are in serious trouble under Chansiri. 

Any other club there’d be pitchforks outside the ground. I’m not blaming Monk for this mess, it solely lies at Chansiri. The whole club needs a reset. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

tl;dr - Wednesday fans are far too patient.

I don't know what the vast majority can do - we stand from the sides and watch it slowly unravel. He can pretty much do what he wants within reason.

It will be interesting how many ST holders renew next season. I can't believe any of them can call this value for money in any shape or form. Lower revenue and lower costs mean a one way road unfortunately, unless he finds a Wilder-type gem and we get lucky with the Summer signings.

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Ruining our club top to bottom. People won’t realise till it’s too late. We are in serious trouble under Chansiri. 

Any other club there’d be pitchforks outside the ground. I’m not blaming Monk for this mess, it solely lies at Chansiri. The whole club needs a reset. 

I totally agree. There is a cancer running through the club and Chansiri is right at the heart of it. 

1 minute ago, Animis said:

I don't know what the vast majority can do - we stand from the sides and watch it slowly unravel. He can pretty much do what he wants within reason.

It will be interesting how many ST holders renew next season. I can't believe any of them can call this value for money in any shape or form. Lower revenue and lower costs mean a one way road unfortunately, unless he finds a Wilder-type gem and we get lucky with the Summer signings.

For a good start, it needs the vast majority to see that the chairman is the problem. 

We've got a set of players I wouldn't pay in washers, and a manager that seemingly hasn't got a clue, but the chairman is the one destroying the club.

Amazingly, 75% of our fans will still back him to the hilt when we win two games running - because he's invested £180m+ (his claim).

They can't see that investing nothing, a la Mandaric, is far better than investing £180m badly, which is what Chansiri has done. 

He won't leave until he's A) seen to be a success or B) someone is willing to stump up the money he's ploughed in. Neither will happen.

Make no mistake, we are in a fight to save our club, and i'm not sure the fans realise it yet, or can do anything about it if they do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Even the he spends money thing has ran out now? 

Last cash signings 

Luongo - around a million? 
Iorfa - few hundred grand?

Pelupessy - few hundred grand?

Van Aken was the last big money spent and that was back in 2017.

Don't know if you heard the news, this man in a suit sez we can't spend any dosh, otherwise we will have trousers taken down and be severely bruised.

5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Don't know if you heard the news, this man in a suit sez we can't spend any dosh, otherwise we will have trousers taken down and be severely bruised.

We are currently waiting to have our trousers taken down :laugh: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

For a good start, it needs the vast majority to see that the chairman is the problem. 

We've got a set of players I wouldn't pay in washers, and a manager that seemingly hasn't got a clue, but the chairman is the one destroying the club.

Amazingly, 75% of our fans will still back him to the hilt when we win two games running - because he's invested £180m+ (his claim).

They can't see that investing nothing, a la Mandaric, is far better than investing £180m badly, which is what Chansiri has done. 

He won't leave until he's A) seen to be a success or B) someone is willing to stump up the money he's ploughed in. Neither will happen.

Make no mistake, we are in a fight to save our club, and i'm not sure the fans realise it yet, or can do anything about it if they do.

I think DC is very much at the centre of the issues, and most fans understand that his unconventional and unorthodox behavior has put us at risk. However, football's short term, and not the real world in terms of a normal business model. It's likely he or someone will simply write of millions of pounds of the debt without any explanation of why it happened or what we are going to do to prevent it happening again.

The fans are desperate for success and cling to anything; any small glimmer of hope - a scrappy 1-0 will feel like a cup final win at the moment. They've stopped looking at empty executive boxes, fake business advertising and no POTD fans because they're numb from the reality because he doesn't seem to care so why should they - it's his business and losses so crack on. Of course it's not sustainable but we don't know how this will all end.

18 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Said it before DC is going to kill this great club. Absolutely clueless when it comes to running a football club. 

If he did kill it there would be people on here blaming anyone and everyone bar him. He’s the Trump of football owners. 

I wholeheartedly don't think Chansiri has anything othet than the best ambitions for the club. But he can't run a football club at this level and he certainly can't so it alone like he believes he can. Until he realises that then we will never be able to build successfully towards a promotion. 

• Like 1