Nketiah Decision

Guest LondonOwl313

Not sure why our loan history is an issue for so many people.. most of those loans were gash so they didn’t play. Last time we had a decent loan player was Wickham and he played every game

4 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Not sure why our loan history is an issue for so many people.. most of those loans were gash so they didn’t play. Last time we had a decent loan player was Wickham and he played every game

Ahem, Hector

7 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

True.

Wickham, Hector, Barkley, Antonio all featured regularly.

Then again...

Hallam Hope, McGeady, Bothroyd didn’t. 

I think I see a reason many of our loan signings don’t play much. But if they’re good enough, they do.

Guest LondonOwl313
5 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

True.

Wickham, Hector, Barkley, Antonio all featured regularly.

Then again...

Hallam Hope, McGeady, Bothroyd didn’t. 

I think I see a reason many of our loan signings don’t play much. But if they’re good enough, they do.

Also on the second list is Benik Afobe, also from Arsenal. Was rubbish here and only made the odd cameo, season after he was top scorer for Wolves I think 

14 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Doesn’t make the squad against Leeds tonight

Ah I see now, had he been selected tonight, he wouldn’t be able to play for another club Will bear that in mind, regarding returning loanees and the 2/3 club rule

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Love him my concerns would be from what I’ve seen he plays on the left so would suit our 4-3-3 that’s direct competition with Harris 

whilst id welcome that I think we’ve been very fortunate Harris as played as much as he with no injuries or suspensions and maintained his performances as much as he as, he would benefit from a rest from time to time and being subbed instead of us over relying on him it goes without saying nketiah would  be spending time on our bench in rotation if this is the case which would be exactly the reason why he got recalled 

can he play on the right? 

would like to see Harris on the right. Beating his man on the outside and getting crosses in with his stronger foot