Nketiah Decision

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Not sure why our loan history is an issue for so many people.. most of those loans were gash so they didn’t play. Last time we had a decent loan player was Wickham and he played every game

My point is young aspiring players, not ones that are already established like Wickham and Hector were. Remember Lewis Baker coming from Chelsea with strong potential and only being involved in 3-4 games. These are the things that count against you when people want to send out their ‘young’ players. 
There had to be a reason we don’t tend to get the good youngsters as they’re always out there being sent on loan. Harry Wilson and Mason Mount at Derby last are prime examples. You could say it’s because they had Lampard but that’s the pulling power he had. 

2 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

My point is young aspiring players, not ones that are already established like Wickham and Hector were. Remember Lewis Baker coming from Chelsea with strong potential and only being involved in 3-4 games. These are the things that count against you when people want to send out their ‘young’ players. 
There had to be a reason we don’t tend to get the good youngsters as they’re always out there being sent on loan. Harry Wilson and Mason Mount at Derby last are prime examples. You could say it’s because they had Lampard but that’s the pulling power he had. 

Lewis Baker has again been sent back early, this time from a second tier German club What was the story about his dad being a big Wednesdayite?

39 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ah I see now, had he been selected tonight, he wouldn’t be able to play for another club Will bear that in mind, regarding returning loanees and the 2/3 club rule

They have to be careful with that rule.

Even an U23 appearance for Arsenal can rule him out of a move.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Troy Parrot Spurs?

6 foot 1 17 y.o. but not as physical and more mobile than Fletcher.

Good man, I’ll put his name on the list plus that bloke from Norwich, who was going to Donny, before his hat trick against Preston

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Do you think they would let him out? Was talking about him with a pal, at one time he was rated higher than Abrahams

Worth an ask. Not getting a lot of game time at Bournemouth. Or if he is it’s not been that noticeable.

Edited by Junk Smuggler