Nketiah Decision

1 minute ago, Eastern said:

Wednesday would be best for him.

I think Bristol, big track record with Tammy Abraham. Also chased him all summer and lost out last minute, no other real strikers after Afobe injury. 

Don’t see Forest, very similar player to Grabban from what I’ve seen. 

He’ll play here but on paper they may see the number of strikers we have and be put off. 

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

I think Bristol, big track record with Tammy Abraham. Also chased him all summer and lost out last minute, no other real strikers after Afobe injury. 

Don’t see Forest, very similar player to Grabban from what I’ve seen. 

He’ll play here but on paper they may see the number of strikers we have and be put off. 

Plus when we play 4-3-3, as at Leeds, he’d be unlikely to play

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Not that clear cut. Monk preferred 4-4-2 at Birmingham, a couple of our best performances came when playing 2 up top. 4-3-3 with two wingers as suited us but would we still be playing it, if we had two goalscoring in form attackers? We've only had Fletcher all season so far. I wouldn't rule out 4-4-2 or playing two up top, if Monk can find one or two strikers to bring in that can strike up a partnership with Fletcher.

Edited by The Night-Owl

Love him my concerns would be from what I’ve seen he plays on the left so would suit our 4-3-3 that’s direct competition with Harris 

whilst id welcome that I think we’ve been very fortunate Harris as played as much as he with no injuries or suspensions and maintained his performances as much as he as, he would benefit from a rest from time to time and being subbed instead of us over relying on him it goes without saying nketiah would  be spending time on our bench in rotation if this is the case which would be exactly the reason why he got recalled 

can he play on the right? 

Is he definitely being allowed to go out.

One of the papers this dinner was saying a loan might be put on hold depending Aubameyangs future. 

7 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Love him my concerns would be from what I’ve seen he plays on the left so would suit our 4-3-3 that’s direct competition with Harris 

whilst id welcome that I think we’ve been very fortunate Harris as played as much as he with no injuries or suspensions and maintained his performances as much as he as, he would benefit from a rest from time to time and being subbed instead of us over relying on him it goes without saying nketiah would  be spending time on our bench in rotation if this is the case which would be exactly the reason why he got recalled 

can he play on the right? 

Prefers central but can play with side according to his Elite agency profile. 

32 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

31 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

He doesn't fit into the system we play.  He'll go to Bristol.

He looked like he was playing the loan role for Leeds when they played Birmingham with no big problem.

He may well look at how Tammy Abraham has progressed and decide that Bristol City would be his best option. If I were his parents or agent that's what I'd be saying to him. Unfortunately we haven't got a great track record recently of playing our loan signings and therefore history counts against us.

21 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

He may well look at how Tammy Abraham has progressed and decide that Bristol City would be his best option. If I were his parents or agent that's what I'd be saying to him. Unfortunately we haven't got a great track record recently of playing our loan signings and therefore history counts against us.

It will be Monk not our record  that will determine our chances