Nketiah Decision

1 hour ago, wawawuto said:

Read what Ive put. I said grabban doesnt run in behined cant you read

And Grabban does run in behind. Clearly you can’t spell, read or understand someone being sarcastic Ahahah. 

53 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

I'd be surprised if he signs anywhere other than Bristol City.

Johnson went all out for the lad in the summer. He was planning on building the side around him. But, Nketiah chose Leeds at the final hour.

If you're a player, that sticks with you. This is a manager who really wanted you, and even when you turned them down, they are still willing to go all out to sign you yet again.

I'd imagine, that'll prove too much to turn down. 

That said, Arsenal will have their say, and Wednesday's big pulling power, is the chance creation stats. Compared to Bristol City and Forest, Wednesday are a much more attractive club for a striker to sign for. They already create chances. Does Nketiah want to risk going to a side that don't create many chances?

We're still in with an outside chance, but if he doesn't sign, it's not the end of the world. We'll have other options. 

Added with the fact other than having a good start, in the last 10 in the form table Bristol City are 19th.

Imo we're an attractive choice as he'll have been told he can play off Fletcher, it would be perfect for him.

42 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Added with the fact other than having a good start, in the last 10 in the form table Bristol City are 19th.

Imo we're an attractive choice as he'll have been told he can play off Fletcher, it would be perfect for him.

In the treatment room?

:duntmatter:

think arsenal would want him at Bristol he might not want to otherwise I think he would already be there.  I spoke to some forest supporters recently and they said they were well short up front I think he will end up there. he wont come here as I don't even think we are in for him as arsenal want a large loan fee what I don't think we can afford.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Nobody actually knows if he's likely to or would rather end up at Bristol, do they. I mean really.

Or if we are actually interested in him 

Monk has not signed or even loaned a player yet as far as I am aware but posters are questioning his judgment only a few days after taking a lad out of the u 23’s that nobody on here had mentioned previously as having the potential to move up to the first team , 

maybe he just does have a clue eh ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Monk has not signed or even loaned a player yet as far as I am aware but posters are questioning his judgment only a few days after taking a lad out of the u 23’s that nobody on here had mentioned previously as having the potential to move up to the first team , 

Well said, bloody goodpoint.

13 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Careful pal, the residential intelligencia won’t like that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tashton said:

kev the owl.... genuine question. Do you get a kick out of these itk comments. Just curious cause nobody but monk, chansiri and the recruitment team know anything surely and rightly so.  

It's an old "joke" on here 

• Thanks 1

Guest gizowl
3 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Better still he can play off  Nuhui :biggrin:

If we weren’t before Saturday I would have thought now we are definitely looking at a striker who can play as a lone striker.

Not sure this guy has the physique to do that in the championship .

Although as we saw when Leeds came to Hillsborough he loves to throw an elbow.

1 hour ago, tashton said:

kev the owl.... genuine question. Do you get a kick out of these itk comments. Just curious cause nobody but monk, chansiri and the recruitment team know anything surely and rightly so.  

HaHa if you know you know !! UTO