• Nuhiu
    • Harris
    • Rhodes
    • Reach

650498298_2019-12-0717_03_09.png.23cbacfd97a2e3afbe961d89abdd7692.png

735214933_2019-12-0717_06_13.png.3f6068b44ade09fcfc2e0861eaa8852b.png

Referee: Dean Whitestone
Attendance: 22,475

Scrappy game, didn't reckon too much to supposedly  much fancied Brentford side .

Convinced the corner they scored from should have been a goal kick anyway ...

Fletcher again. What's that 5 in 4? Something like that.  He's going to hit his career best tally this season. No danger. .

How their number 6 Nørgaard has got through that game without a booking I have absolutely no idea. Complete chum who was at it from minute one.

Big Dom Iorfa what a warrior in that sphincter clenching last 7 minutes. Charging around blocking things, getting his head on things, putting his body on the line. An absolute monument to the art of defending

Anyway...get voting.

• Like 2

Fletcher edges it because he scored the goals (and I’ve never seen a centre forward work so hard) but Iorfa was immense today. Far too good for this level, wouldn’t be surprised if we sold him for big money and he starts knocking on the door of the England set up. I don’t think he had any weaknesses as a footballer, he makes everything he does look so effortless

11 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Fletcher edges it because he scored the goals (and I’ve never seen a centre forward work so hard) but Iorfa was immense today. Far too good for this level, wouldn’t be surprised if we sold him for big money and he starts knocking on the door of the England set up. I don’t think he had any weaknesses as a footballer, he makes everything he does look so effortless

As long as Fletch doesn’t go on Owlstalk at half time and read all the “ We’ve already lost this “ posts.... he’d probably get showered and go home !

He keeps the faith, gets stuck in and turns it around. 

Dawson 6

Odubajo 6

Lees 6

Iorfa 8

Fox 7

Murphy 5

Hutchinson 8

Bannan 6

Harris 7

Nuhiu 5

Fletcher 8 MoM

Rhodes 6

Reach 6

That spine of Iorfa, Hutch and Fletch was magnificent today.

Classic game of two halves - first half we were tepid, second half we were really good. Just about deserved the 3 points IMO.

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria

Fletcher was superb, closely followed by hutch and Dom.

Bannan, considering he had 3 snapping at his krankles all afternoon also deserves a mention.

They were all great that 2nd half.

Edited by Bulgaria

Fletch and Hutch the stand-outs for me. Iorfa and Fox also played well. Bannan was below par today. First half was pretty poor but credit to Monk and the boys as they deserved the win in the end.